rfenst
  • rfenst
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
6 years ago
6-3 Opinion.
I am only half surprised.
NOT going to read the 170+ pages of the Opinions, but her is a link:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/15/politics/read-supreme-court-lgbtq-ruling/index.html 
opelmanta1900
6 years ago
Macs is only half bi... I think tw is the other half...:-k
delta1
6 years ago
whole buncha Trump's peeps are gonna be pizzed about this...

can you sing: I never promised you a rose garden...


wonder if this signals more uncertainty about any future SCOTUS ruling on Roe v Wade?
DrafterX
6 years ago
so, Jade can wear his capris and high heels to work now..?? 😕
teedubbya
6 years ago

Macs is only half bi... I think tw is the other half...:-k

opelmanta1900 wrote:




Macs got the good half 😟
izonfire
6 years ago
And his good half got your hole...
teedubbya
6 years ago
well he is dreamy
izonfire
6 years ago
and creamy...
teedubbya
6 years ago
like MACSaroni?
teedubbya
6 years ago
shhh rfenst is lurking and I forgot this is a serious thread of his


sorry
izonfire
6 years ago

shhh rfenst is lurking and I forgot this is a serious thread of his


sorry

teedubbya wrote:


Yeah, maybe you could be serious for once, instead of your constant a$$hole self...
teedubbya
6 years ago
izonfire
6 years ago

SCOTUS rules that LGBT are a protected class in the work place

rfenst wrote:


Great!!!
I can finally wear my bedazzled jeans to work! 💓
rfenst
  • rfenst
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
6 years ago
Now, on the other hand:

Trump Admin. to Roll Back Transgender Healthcare Protections

Just two weeks into Pride Month — and on the anniversary of the Pulse nightclub shooting — the Trump administration announced that it is rolling back Obama-era health care protections for people who are transgender. The rule, announced Friday, will impact transgender patients’ ability to fight against discrimination by doctors, medical facilities and health insurance providers.

Former president Barack Obama’s administration changed federal health care guidelines in 2016 to expand sex-based protections based to include protections based on gender identity, “which may be male, female, neither, or a combination of male and female.” His administration also pushed for discrimination protections for those who have had abortions.

But the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) released a statement on Friday saying the final rule is based on “the plain meaning of the word ‘sex’ as male or female and as determined by biology.”

CBS News
Mr. Jones
6 years ago
DRAFTERX is dancing in the street
Users browsing this topic