Speyside
5 years ago
I'm starting to think Trump may not release his healthcare plan.
DrafterX
5 years ago
It woulda been the greatest healthcare plan ever seen... 😟
Smooth light
5 years ago
No f*ck'in sh*t
teedubbya
5 years ago
He was just kidding and stuff
teedubbya
5 years ago
Actually it’s only two weeks away.
Speyside
5 years ago
I heard Trump was going to tweet it, so it isn't his fault.
DrafterX
5 years ago
One thing for sure, illegal aliens will get the best healthcare they've ever seen soon.. and the illegaltax thing is comingback to pay for it.... 😟
RayR
5 years ago
Honduran invader caravans are coming to get free BidenCare and they're not bringing any good cigars.
DrafterX
5 years ago
True.. true... expect many, many more... I can't wait to hear the outrage from the liberal media about kids in cages and stuff.. 😟
tonygraz
5 years ago
I remember him saying it was a beautiful plan and that the government would pay for it. In all fairness, he could have been talking about the Mexican government and the plan could have been marked as top secret.
teedubbya
5 years ago
It was an empty binder.

The vax distribution crap they kept spewing was a lie too.remember the military would do it and it would be great?
DrafterX
5 years ago
They were all called to da Capitol to put on a show... 😟
RayR
5 years ago
Ya, I heard the lizard people need protection from the zombies on the 20th.
tonygraz
5 years ago
Rayray -you are an idiot.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
5 years ago
Oh good, I don't have to give him his reminder today.
RayR
5 years ago
The mutant parrot team is back.🦜🦜
Polly wanna a cracker?
Smooth light
5 years ago
Chirp,chirp,chirp... mutant parrots 🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜
Cracker are laced with crack,Polly's need another fix.
delta1
5 years ago
Mr. Jones
5 years ago
Trump's (AND THE SquawKING REPUBLican parrots who said our healthcare plan is BETTER AND CHEAPER)
HEALTHCARE PLAN

N
E
V
E
R

EXISTED IN REALITY...
NEVER EXISTED IN TRUTH...
NEVER EXISTED AT ALLLLLLL

IT
WAS A L.I.E... 100% BULLSHEEEET
delta1
5 years ago
oh well, at least we got a big beautiful wall, which Mexico paid for, that keeps Muslims out of our country...
Users browsing this topic