Burner02
5 years ago
ATLANTA, GA—Coca-Cola held training last week telling its polar bear mascots to be less white, sources within the company confirmed Thursday.

A leaked slideshow trains the polar bears to stop being so white and to be more like black and brown bears.

"You must all be less white," said the diversity trainer, polar bear Roarbin DiArctico. "You must examine yourselves to find the whiteness within and eliminate all traces of it. Just by being born a polar bear, you automatically become an oppressor of black bears, brown bears, grizzly bears, and all other BOC around the world."

One polar bear protested, saying he's actually black underneath and it's just the outer fur that's white. He was told that facts are tools of polar bear supremacy, and by protesting the idea that he might be a bear racist, he was in fact perpetuating bear racism. He's been assigned an extra thousand hours of diversity training before he'll be allowed back in Coca-Cola commercials.

At publishing time, one of the polar bears had tried to comply with the mandate by painting himself black, offending black bears everywhere and causing him to be fired.
teedubbya
5 years ago
Humor is good. I’m on team white!
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
5 years ago
Man, you're really bent about this aren't you?

I think you might need to see someone about this, you're obviously having an identity crisis.
tonygraz
5 years ago
I hear their graduates get white capes and hoods instead of tasseled caps.
JadeRose
5 years ago
I think someone needs more to do.
opelmanta1900
5 years ago
I'm with burner on this one.. we need government driven socialist policies to stop people from doing whatever they want, especially at the corporate level...
Smooth light
5 years ago
If you can't laugh at your self, your a prime candidate for the cancel culture.

I'm offended now... what ever It is,ha
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
5 years ago
I see your point Opie... maybe these corporations shouldn't be allowed to implement these policies for the good of the people. F*ck their bottom line, they'll just have to find new ways to have a better working environment for their employees. It would probably be easier to just fire all the minorities... start with the loudest ones first. They're obviously the problem.
delta1
5 years ago
Trump and his followers want everybody, government and private enterprise, to end racial sensitivity training, because it makes American white people feel bad confronting the terrible stuff they did throughout the country's history...
Smooth light
5 years ago
Living in the past,or dancing backwards, is just embellishing your wounded pride. Ain't you been taught, you can be all you can be.
Tell'em "move over your standing in my light". Just a bunch of whinnying SOB, 🦜 culture (the only safe place is the grave)

At least you get to live here after you
complain, throughout our country's history... that's what makes us exceptional, and freedom desirable.
izonfire
5 years ago

Man, you're really bent about this aren't you?
.....................

bgz wrote:


It seems that for some reason,
the institutionalized vilification of an entire group of people
based on the color of their skin doesn’t sit well with him.

Yeah, I know.
He must be crazy.

Granted,
it would probably be easier to understand if it ever happened your people...
Burner02
5 years ago
#3, #4 and #6 - You don't have a clue.

#5 - What do you expect? I'm retired.

#9 - We all know Al is just Al.


Smooth light
5 years ago
What does a polar bear say when he sit on a coke bottle?



ZIN what a feeling with a coke.😊
tailgater
5 years ago

Trump and his followers want everybody, government and private enterprise, to end racial sensitivity training, because it makes American white people feel bad confronting the terrible stuff they did throughout the country's history...

delta1 wrote:



Show us the contemporary training program that tells prospective employees to be less black.
Literally.
Be. Less. Black.

Then we can have an honest discussion on the matter.

Meanwhile, have a woke and a smile.



delta1
5 years ago
the be less black training program in America is even worse than one single company doing in-service training for only their employees...


it exists in how blacks and other people of color are treated by many institutions and individuals in this country...from being killed by police, jailed, and living in poverty at disproportionately higher numbers than whites...being told to shut up if they speak out about disparities...being attacked in broad daylight only because of their outward appearance...being told to go back where they came from...being treated with suspicion when they are in public places where "people like that don't belong"

I'm not defending "the be less white"...how about treating everybody as if they were the same as you...
teedubbya
5 years ago
I though being less black was the norm if you want to be treated decently.
Whistlebritches
5 years ago

I though being less black was the norm if you want to be treated decently.

teedubbya wrote:




Just being a decent human works for most............................been working for me 59 years and I ain't that decent
CelticBomber
5 years ago
The Babylon Bee strikes again. I was laughing before I even clicked on the thread. Then I read the thread. Then I started drinking... heavily. The end is nigh!
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
5 years ago

#3, #4 and #6 - You don't have a clue.

#5 - What do you expect? I'm retired.

#9 - We all know Al is just Al.


Burner02 wrote:



A clue about what?

A generation of Republicans saying companies can do what they want... and now.

Trump made you mofos soft. Trump came in and moved everyone to the left, just a little bit, you just don't see it. I see it.
HockeyDad
5 years ago
That’s weird....Trump moved everything to the left? I was led to believe that Trump was a Nazi fascist dictator.
Users browsing this topic