Speyside2
4 years ago
New Zealand authorities deploy Barry Manilow against Covid protesters.

Man, that would defiantly get me to leave.

Back in college I had a girlfriend that loved his music. So I bought tickets. As Bob Seager sang 10 minutes and I'm late for the door. I told her I was leaving, enjoy the show. She insisted I stay, I told her I couldn't replace my sanity, but I could replace her. Sure enough, I went to the local punk club and met my next girlfriend. She was a wild child. Back in the day there was a phrase, when she goes down on you she yells razor. She fit the meaning.
ZRX1200
4 years ago
Bob Seager opened for Barry Manilow?

Man if they had pumpkin lattes back then…
BuckyB93
4 years ago
Reading your post, thought it was a joke but nope... had to Google it.

They added the “Macarena” to the play list too. Too funny.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/new-zealand-tries-barry-manilow-hits-to-repel-covid-protesters/ 

Pretty lame for a protest these days. They should try to be more peaceful by smashing windows and lighting $hit on fire and stuff.
Sunoverbeach
4 years ago
I don't think we had the razor phrase. Meaning requested
Speyside2
4 years ago
Meaning.

She is a very bad girl in a very good way. You never know what to expect and it always is fun.
tonygraz
4 years ago
I was thinking Spey got circumcised.
ZRX1200
4 years ago
Figures you’d think that, I never thought he was kosher.
frankj1
4 years ago

Meaning.

She is a very bad girl in a very good way. You never know what to expect and it always is fun.

Speyside2 wrote:


I may regret this, but I still can't connect the dots to yelling "razor"
Abrignac
4 years ago
I could have dealt with Macarena. But, when Manilow started blaring over the speakers I would have finally thrown in the towel.
Sunoverbeach
4 years ago
Did the Macarena people have anything else, or would it have consisted of an incessant line dance over and over, like Hell's own wedding reception?

I might be forced to commit seppuku
Krazeehorse
4 years ago

I may regret this, but I still can't connect the dots to yelling "razor"

frankj1 wrote:


Me neeva unless it’s about getting shaved by teeth. Thanks for asking Frank.
MACS
4 years ago
Hey! Barry writes the songs that make the whole world sing!

Who couldn't go for a weekend in New England?!

You'd get to hang out with Frank and Bucky and Tail and Rman and such...
Speyside2
4 years ago
Think about a woman yelling razor when going down on you. Would you get nervous for a moment, have a huge adrenaline rush and perhaps experience the most intense BJ you ever received. Public sex, mile high club, a girlfriend of hers unexpectedly joining in when you least expect it, having lesbian sex in front of you because you said it was hot, then saying what are you waiting for, f* cking while scuba diving, giving you a BJ quickie while free falling during sky diving, trying you up at night while you are sleeping and blindfolding you the gowing cowgirl reverse cowgirl and doing the splits on you, and so on. A definite adrenaline rush that good girls would probably never think of and certainly never do. Do to speak an element of danger.
Mr. Jones
4 years ago
What an awesome idea...

The same technique was used at BARGHARAM AIR BASE JAIL and ABU GHRAIB
Mr. Jones
4 years ago
What an awesome idea...

The same technique was used at BARGHARAM AIR BASE JAIL and ABU GHRAIB
Sunoverbeach
4 years ago
I’m not a sexy guy. I went to a hooker. I dropped my pants. She dropped her price.
- RD
Users browsing this topic