Heard President Incompetent Bassard was sniffing her hair and trying to get her to shower with him and stuff... 😟
DrafterX wrote:
Without the first two letters, I'm an intelligent animal.Without the first three letters, I'm a subject in school.Without the first four letters, I'm the letter E What am I?
Sunoverbeach wrote:
She’s might be more marketable as a commentator now but not as a candidate.
Krazeehorse wrote:
If Hockeydad has his way? Wine.
MACS wrote:
He's Googling the answers.
BuckyB93 wrote:
What makes you say that? I thought she was a great candidate when she dismantled Kamala Harris. Hell, not even the democrats wanted her to run after Tulsi was done with her.She needs to run again. The problem with that is I think she'd take more R votes away than D votes... the D's are too stupid to see she's right and their party has sheit the bed.
The CigarBid Forums uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More Details Close