jackconrad
20 years ago
Reason number 1 -The view !
799831.jpg

Click to View Image124 View(s)

xibbumbero
20 years ago
Charlie
20 years ago
Yeah.....

Charlie
engletl
20 years ago
Normally I would complain about hard spikes on the greens...













but I will let that slide this time,

Todd
pacman357
20 years ago
Let me cut about 6 inches off that putter....there we go....mmmmmmm....ahhhhhh.

BONK.........FORE!
cigar dope
20 years ago
well if your gonna complain, then I guess you'll have to complain about no collared shirt, and no pants either... And THEN you'll complain about how all us guys ran over you because the wind blew her ball off the tee. there's always one in the crowd... sheesh !!!
dup
  • dup
  • Herf-A-Holic
20 years ago


I hate golf!!




But I'd play Putt-Putt with her anytime!
Dr Pepperhill
20 years ago
Yea right! Those spike heels are going to ruin the green. The idiot! She should take those off immediately. In fact, she should take off the underwear and bra immediately too; but the garters and black hose should stay though:)
sw48362
20 years ago
pacman357
20 years ago
You know, I live on a golf course, and mostly I see old men and some young guys hacking up the course. I have yet to see this. Of course if we got a steady diet of this, my wife would probably want to move.

Well, there was that one time when the high school girls' tourney came through while I was in the shower....



Careful, the window in my shower is about 5.75 feet up from the floor, and on the second story. Pervs!
fgruben
20 years ago
sw48362
20 years ago
I wanna play the back nine first!
jackconrad
20 years ago
I'm thinkin all 18 !
elp007
20 years ago
elp007
20 years ago
jackconrad
14 years ago
zitotczito
14 years ago
Played today, but a shame it was not with her.
Users browsing this topic