Burner02
3 years ago
Destroying our military is just part of Biden's USA destruction efforts.

And a FYI for those of you with your heads in the sand. This is the same carload of clowns that are protecting this country from the likes of Russia, China, Iran and North Korea.
RiverRatRuss
3 years ago
Did you think it would get better??

the DOD is going to need allot of Cannon Fodder if China invades... Maybe their Bright Brilliant colors will distract the charging armies?? ๐Ÿคฆ ๐Ÿ˜ฃ ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

I'm more upset about the local folks, giving me chit because I wont switch beers because they got rainbow cans now... Beer tastes the same, and until I see a video of some Tranny stirring the VAT's I'll keep drinking my chosen piss water!!! ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ
RayR
3 years ago
Staff Gen. Mark "Sgt. Shultz" Milley read nothing, heard nothing, saw nothing! ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™Š...but WHITE PRIVILEDGE.
ZRX1200
3 years ago
I watched that when it happened, was surprised how it ended with him asking for a copy of the story. At least to his credit itโ€™s a better answer than most of the dept folks who testify before congress.
rfenst
3 years ago
Bidens first proposed budget means zero. It's ju st the way to jump-dtart negotiations Anyone got a link to it?

And, where is the R's budget? Missing in action...
.
Only budget that matters is
the final product agreed to by both parties, which is a good deal of time away right now.
JGKAMIN
3 years ago
Arrest made in the Pentagon leak, that was fast yet somehow weโ€™re still waiting to hear about the Supreme Court leak from a year ago. And a 21 y/o National Guard member was privy to all of this information?!?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/apr/13/pentagon-leaked-documents-suspect-arrested 
burning_sticks
3 years ago
I'll never understand why Trump didn't gut the DOD leadership, they have been proving their incompetence for years.
DrMaddVibe
3 years ago

I'll never understand why Trump didn't gut the DOD leadership, they have been proving their incompetence for years.

burning_sticks wrote:




Miley is more concerned with upper brass dressing up like S&M dogs or dresses. He really should've been demoted to an enlisted rank after his back channel to China disgrace.
Users browsing this topic