Big_Bear
2 years ago
I'll be visiting next week. Can anyone recommend a cigar lounge?

Found a bunch of shops, but I want to sit awhile.

Google was not my friend.


.
DrafterX
2 years ago
Are you going bear hunting..?? 😕
Big_Bear
2 years ago

Are you going bear hunting..?? 😕

DrafterX wrote:



I'm tryna find cros
Big_Bear
2 years ago
Cros hunting?

Should I use a Crosbow?
RobertHively
2 years ago

I'm tryna find cros

Big_Bear wrote:



I heard he was spotted at LAX last fall.
DrafterX
2 years ago
Poor CROS... 😞
deadeyedick
2 years ago

I heard he was spotted at LAX last fall.

RobertHively wrote:



CROS gots the measles? Poor CROS.
DrafterX
2 years ago
How could they tell thru the Leprosy..?? 🤔
delta1
2 years ago
the lumps had bumps?
izonfire
2 years ago
Most lumps that had bumps are benign (not cancerous) and are harmless, especially the kind that feel soft and roll easily under the fingers (such as lipomas and cysts). A lump that had a bump that appears suddenly (over 24 to 48 hours) and is painful is usually caused by an injury or an infection...
DrafterX
2 years ago
It's prolly a tumor... 😟
RobertHively
2 years ago
Damn.

So CROS is a spotted quadruple amputee, with leprosy and measles, that likes to travel.

You'd think TW would have an easy time finding someone in that condition.
Users browsing this topic