fishinguitarman
a year ago

But sometime I want a smoke that’s smooth and creamy 🌫 And easy on your palate


Fuente?
avo?
Suggestions?





ZRX1200
a year ago
Sobremesa Brûlée


Or get in my van.
Stogie1020
a year ago
Best of both worlds... Ashton Classic maduro.
fishinguitarman
a year ago
That’s it!!!
fishinguitarman
a year ago
That’s it!!
PapaWhiskey
a year ago
All the Arturo Fuente maduros are delicious, AF Hemingway maduros especially so.
fishinguitarman
a year ago

So CAO FLATBREAD

COW (brazier) I don’t know🤠🤠🤠

🌫


A farte


fishinguitarman
a year ago
F
O
U
N
D



A couple great ones

And a couple of not so great

Ones

Gu

Even disappointing 🌫 🌫 🌫 🌫 🌫 🌫 🌫 🌫










































































fishinguitarman
a year ago
Somebody PLEASE
STOP ME FROM buying

5 Vegas maduro

Or

Flatbread


ZRX1200
a year ago
Fuente Magnum R44
Sobremesa Brûlée blue
Rojos (?) Street Tacos
Any Eiroa for a bit more ommmph
Palama
a year ago
FIFZ

Fuente Magnum R44
Sobremesa Brûlée blue
Rojas Street Tacos Barbacoa
Any Eiroa for a bit more ommmph

ZRX1200 wrote:


stogie30
a year ago

But sometime I want a smoke that’s smooth and creamy 🌫 And easy on your palate


Fuente?
avo?
Suggestions?





fishinguitarman wrote:



Smooth as in a smooth maduro or Connecticut wrapped?

AVOs are known for being smooth and the baseline fuente maduros are as well. Ashton maduros are smooth for a maduro but pricy. For smooth Connecticut I like Camacho Connecticut, Macanudo Inspirado, CAO Black.
Users browsing this topic