fishinguitarman
a year ago
If it’s a great or is nasty

I’ll start with 2

HDM EXCALIBER

AND

5 Vegas CLASSIC


NOT EVEN YARD GARS

HIDEOUS
NASTY


F -
delta1
a year ago
Fuente Anejo 888 excellent...A, (10 year old gift from Palama)
LeeBot
a year ago
Caldwell Blind Man's Bluff Maduro was my cigar last night. B-
They need to rest more. Thing is, I know I have 3 or 4 that are older, but I don't know where they are. I have to remember to keep my eyes open for them while I'm digging in the boxes for whatever. I need a spreadsheet system to tell me where stuff is, but doing that kind of inventory is a b!tch at this stage.
Mraia
a year ago
Cigars I had this week so far:
Ashton Maduro. Excellent!
Black Label Trading Bishops Blend. Amazing!
Avowed The Vow. Fantastic!
CAO Thundersmoke. Interesting...I enjoyed it very much.
fishinguitarman
a year ago
BTW THIS FORUM SUCKS!!!
Jakethesnake86
a year ago
Oliva saison D. Occupied my hands while driving. Will finish the rest I have but not as good as the flor de Oliva bundles which I’d give a C
I’m the snake
Jakethesnake86
a year ago
Lfd chapter one rating B
Little bit muted on the flavors. Large ring guage. Good cigar but it’s fine if I never had to smoke another one. Not something I’ll hunt down
I’m the snake
Palama
a year ago

Caldwell Blind Man's Bluff Maduro was my cigar last night. B-

They need to rest more. Thing is, I know I have 3 or 4 that are older, but I don't know where they are. I have to remember to keep my eyes open for them while I'm digging in the boxes for whatever. I need a spreadsheet system to tell me where stuff is, but doing that kind of inventory is a b!tch at this stage.

Originally Posted by: LeeBot 



I used to keep track of my cigars with a spreadsheet but as I got more coolers and it became more efficient to organize the coolers by brand, I gave up. However, mebbe it’s just a matter of taking the big plunge and amalgamating your existing inventory so there’s some rhyme and reason? Start off small, a humidor or cooler at a time. I’mma sure your OCD will thank you one day. 😁
fishinguitarman
a year ago
CAO

BLACK BENGAL

SURPRISE!

Not spectacular BUT great burn
Flavor is fantastic MED BODY

For those looking for SMOOTH AND BUTTERY

C+
LeeBot
a year ago
I smoked a Class 34, No. 9 the night before last that was fantastic. A+
It was not at all expensive, but man that cigar was GOOD.
fishinguitarman
a year ago
2 more CAO’s
Brazilia
Little disappointed on this one. Haven’t had one in a while and probably won’t again until they sleep for a while
Meh
C+



Italia
On the flip side pretty surprised at the Italian nothing earth shattering but a decent stick. Maybe a little sleep???


C+
LeeBot
a year ago
La Aurora Preferidos Broadleaf - it was good. I'm on the edge between A- and B+. Given that the construction, burn, smoke production, all that were very good, the flavors good, I'm going with A-.
fishinguitarman
a year ago
Is anybody getting anything from this????
fishinguitarman
a year ago
All this then is useless
Mraia
a year ago
Amazon Basin. Amazing.
But no, Im getting nothing out of this, other than some pretty interesting recommendations. Who started this dumb thread, anyway?
tonygraz
a year ago
fishingguitarman is responsible for starting this thread. He doesn't seem to be happy with it tho.
Mraia
a year ago
Hmmm...malcontent in the ranks, look like.
unacceptable.
puffymcpufferson
a year ago
I was just here looking for the deals thread. But yes, this cigar forum sucks, because ALL cigar forums suck. Gatekeeping. Because you know, we might run out of smokes.
fishinguitarman
a year ago
Tried a Gurkha and it was horrendous last week.
So i had some more from a 5pack I had bought and thought a second try was in order
So there was a guy named Freud that said if you try the same thing over and over expecting different results, your a nutcase.
Paint me crazy
fishinguitarman
a year ago
Tgraz is a trouble maker
Users browsing this topic