hnixon12
a year ago
so any word on when we can purchase cubans in USA, with our reliable contacts....i am dieing for cuban....last i tried, our sources said no can do 😞
LeeBot
a year ago
No help, my friend. Sorry
JGRAZ
a year ago
Still illegal and probably will be for the foreseeable future.
Palama
a year ago
Sadly, even if you could openly purchase, the prices are astronomically high.
ReservaReal
a year ago
Yes they are illeagal, but very easy to get. The real question is why? If you can get your hands on some pre-move Davidoff's or pre 2011 Romeo y julieta's fine. Dominican Nd Honduran cigars make Cubans look like the garbage they are.
hnixon12
a year ago
hey some of us love Cuban's myself being one of them....I dont get how you say they are garbage...maybe Trumpster will get rid of embargo, and prices drop again. What I dont get is US has to be a huge part of Cuban sales......it stinks I found a good deal on one of our trsusted sites Monte Media Corona's which I love....but cant get them. The only thing I have is my neighbor gifted me a Partags D4, its calling me everytime I walk by my humi. LOL What I would give a Bolivar Royal Corona right now.....John Spear asked me if I could have one cigar as my last, what would it be....YOU got it Bolivar.....Hey Jaime, Padilla 32 Pepin Rolled close 2nd LOL
ppst99
a year ago
We are headed to Cuba (Veradero) in October.
Definitely will be bringing back a ton! (i'm Canadian so its easy for us to go there).
hnixon12
a year ago
i will give you my order, if you want....PM me
a year ago
The true Cuban cigars are not made in Cuba anymore, being that all the original manufacturers have been long since forced out of their own country for merely being private business owners. Commie fanboys will tell you that it was based on slave labor and stolen land, when in reality they cannot provide a single ounce of proof to those statements and interestingly enough, they use the same tactics towards White people in the USA when it comes to land ownership and even have the audacity to mention that land in Europe isn't White people land either, lol.

So if you really want real Cuban cigars, look towards the countries they fled to.

Carlos Toraño Sr. Toraño cigars Seized by government during revolution

Fernando Palicio Hoyo de Monterrey Factory nationalized by Castro

Quesada family Punch, Belinda Business expropriated by the state

Vicente Martinez Ybor Ybor City cigars Fled due to political persecution

rfenst
a year ago
^
You must have failed Clueless 101.
No cigar is "the best" or most original-like unless it is the one you happen to like.
Users browsing this topic