piefairy
11 months ago
I've been buying a bit off here and all the cigars seem to be dry when they come in. I have a fridge/humidor that I keep my sticks in. Set to 70% at 65*. How long do you guys find you need to hold the new ones until they settle down a bit and not get the big ash taste that comes from dry cigars?

Love the site, and no slight to them on being dry. I know they have a huge, moving stock. No way they can ensure humidity.
Palama
11 months ago

I've been buying a bit off here and all the cigars seem to be dry when they come in. I have a fridge/humidor that I keep my sticks in. Set to 70% at 65*. How long do you guys find you need to hold the new ones until they settle down a bit and not get the big ash taste that comes from dry cigars?

Love the site, and no slight to them on being dry. I know they have a huge, moving stock. No way they can ensure humidity.

Originally Posted by: piefairy 



Fuente Friday, October 17, 2025

I haven't bought from here for about 4 years and back then the cigars were generally too moist so 3 months to let them acclimate. However, iffin' I was in a "rush," then no less than 6 weeks. I almost never smoked them ROTT.
wulfman
11 months ago
I tend to like mine a little dryer, Im usually ok with them after a month. I run the same settings. 60/70. I agree they do come a bit dry.
Users browsing this topic