SullyR
  • SullyR
  • Enthusiast Topic Starter
12 days ago
I just smoke my last Don Pepin Garcia Blue. It’s been in my humidor since September 2016. It tasted wonderful and burned perfectly. So I guess my question is: How long can you keep a cigar in the humidor before it starts degrading? I have another cigar that’s been in the humidor since 2008.
KingoftheCove
4 days ago

I just smoke my last Don Pepin Garcia Blue. It’s been in my humidor since September 2016. It tasted wonderful and burned perfectly. So I guess my question is: How long can you keep a cigar in the humidor before it starts degrading? I have another cigar that’s been in the humidor since 2008.

Originally Posted by: SullyR 


It depends on too many factors…
What kind of wrapper?
Cello on or off?
Stored at what RH?
What kind of binder and wrapper?
Some cigars are fine at 15 or more years of proper storage.
Some cigars (certain connies for instance) start fading fast after a few years.
All will lose some of their nic kick over time.
Users browsing this topic