jgjam
  • jgjam
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
23 years ago
Out of space... wife complains that you can't buy any more cigars till you have room in your humidor. Then you need to get a new Acme Cigar Coolerdor Model 100. Of course most of the veterans on C-bid should step up to the Acme Model 200 deluxe. It's like adding a new room without hiring a contractor!

John
67713.jpg

Click to View Image131 View(s)

RICKAMAVEN
23 years ago
CJBully
23 years ago
Mr.Mean
23 years ago
No CJ, coooler.
Lowman
23 years ago
This is what I need!! My wife complains because my collection is spreading and taking up most of the room on our basement bookcase.
All my humi's, sweater-dors and jars could fit in that!! Where can I get one?!?!?!
Charlie
23 years ago
Low

Send your overflow to me!!!

Charlie
Lowman
23 years ago
That Charlie... What a Guy!!

Didn't say I had overflow... Just that collection was spreading. That's a GOOD thing, isn't it??

"Sorry, Charlie"

Low
xibbumbero
23 years ago
Too small for my collection.....sigh. X
jgjam
  • jgjam
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
23 years ago
x

Maybe you need to order a couple of the Model 200 Deluxe. LOL

John
DrMaddVibe
23 years ago
What cooler? Where?

Damn those "magic eye" paintings!
Spiny Norman
23 years ago
So, does it come with a step ladder or is there a door on the other side?
arkie_72015
23 years ago
All it needs is wheels and a trailer hitch,Home Sweet Home.
wouldestous
23 years ago
already got me a couple. lol
redneck1
23 years ago
Had to take a double look at those dimensions! 12' X 6' X 6'! Are those the inside or outside dimensions?

For tape measure impared Cbidders the measurements are 12 feet long, 6 feet tall and 6 feet wide.
Lowman
23 years ago
Glad you cleared that up Red... I thought that woman was short, but not that short !!! LOL

Low
jgjam
  • jgjam
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
21 years ago
CWFoster
21 years ago
I'll take three!
pabloescabar
21 years ago
come on, I cant get my foot in that one is that the gi joe and barbie size ?
thurson
21 years ago
Personally, I prefer the Binford 2000.
Users browsing this topic