jcrimmins
26 years ago
Smoking a Dos Rios Box-pressed Robusto. A wonderful cigar. Does life get any better?
5372.jpg

Click to View Image342 View(s)

rookie139
26 years ago
Jack, You've got some FUNKY-A$$ looking wallpaper in your place 🙂
usahog
26 years ago
hey Jack I like the Wallpaper!!!!
Looks like a cover album for Page&Plant's new CD man!!!
Cool!!!!!!!!!!
Laterzzzzzz
Hog
esplendidoschick
26 years ago
now THAT'S what I'm talkin' bout...
wanyburger
26 years ago
is that Stevie Wonder?
jcrimmins
26 years ago
I wish that I had wallpaper that cool. ha ha I had to create that background with Adobe Photodeluxe. And Wany, Stevie Wonder ain't got nothin' on me.
unklebill
26 years ago
Quick, remove the cigar!!! His heads gonna blow!!!!..
Hansen
26 years ago
Ahhh..., background by Adobe. I'd have hoped that those colours was to appear when smoking the cigar. I have one in the 'dor. - Damn!
rookie139
26 years ago
I didn't know that Grizzly Adams was still alive 🙂
Users browsing this topic