Cycleman
19 years ago


MANLY Quiche ~ Hot Sausage & Cheese


Tube of Hot Sausage
Cup of Heavy Whipping Cream
8 oz of Cream Cheese
9 Eggs
Pinch of Nutmeg
17 Pinches of Black Pepper
Sharp, Med, or Mild Cheddar Cheese
Crust - Optional if you don't care about carbs


- Fry the sausage so it is fully cooked. Preheat oven to 350

- Mix in a bowl (with electric beater if possible): eggs, nutmeg, cream cheese, black pepper, whipping cream. After mixing very good for about 3 minutes, add cheese and cooked sausage.

- Poor in a quiche dish, pre-buttered or sprayed with anti-stick oil. You can also use a crust, if you desire.

- Back at 350 for about 28 minutes and 42 seconds. (who knows.... just check it often)

- Check to see if it is fully cooked.

- Best served with Strawberries on the side and some green hot sauce or Tabasco!


FREAKING YUMMY!!!!!!!


The girls in my office luv me long time, because I bring this in about once a month........


Cycleman












(Almost as good as waffles)
1056150.JPG

Click to View Image136 View(s)

burgess_b
19 years ago
i am a crust guy!
Cycleman
19 years ago

HERE IS THE FINISHED DEAL YESTERDAY>....

DELISH!!!

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/4627/cookedquicheum8su4.jpg 



Oh yummy.......
andytv
19 years ago
Cycleman
19 years ago
You bake it and eat it Andy....

while you read "Hondo".....
andytv
19 years ago
That's it............you have officially become a woman.

You WATCH "Hondo".......ummmmm....ever hear of JOHN WAYNE!!!???!!?

Sigh........hand extended.........man card please.

pmn1
19 years ago
Looks excellent - I think I have next Sunday's breakfast
pmn1
19 years ago
Looks excellent - I think I have next Sunday's breakfast
csiegels
19 years ago
Can I get a defibrulator on the side?
Cycleman
19 years ago

Oh.... almost all protein!

And I use the good egg with omega 3.......

Hondo would be proud!!!!! to eat this with a strong cup of coffee.......

Lizardo
19 years ago
Buying sausage in a *tube* is reason enough to lose your man card.



Are there no specialty meat stores in your area? A butcher, or processor of any kind?
dkeage
19 years ago
rcfl
19 years ago
Michael, next Sunday try sausage gravy and homemade bisquits.

Richard
jewishcigarguy
19 years ago
Flag on the play! Personal Foul Roughing the Manhood 15 yards and a confiscation of the Masn Card.
Also Why don't you go shoot your own then grind it?
Dan aka JCG
Cycleman
19 years ago

Cycle-woman!!!

BBaawahahahahhaaaaa!!!!!!!

I am more woman.. than most of you are men.....

Wait... that didn't come out right...
wheelrite
19 years ago
Manly Quiche ???
Dude!!!

My advice,get out your BIG LEBOWSKI dvd,pop it in the machine and eat a freakin EGG MCMUFFIN !!!!!

wheel,,
Cycleman
19 years ago

I luv EGG MCMUFFINS !!!!

and waffles....
Thunder.Gerbil
19 years ago
^ Metrosexual.
Thunder.Gerbil
19 years ago
(not that there's anything wrong with that....)
wheelrite
19 years ago
Oh Sh#T,
Cycleman is a "BI-BREAKFASTSEXUAL"

What are we gonna do ??

wheel...
Users browsing this topic