efm
  • efm
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
23 years ago
One could get burned
87070.jpg

Click to View Image173 View(s)

Lowman
23 years ago
Burn, Baby, Burn...

Low

PS... What car ??
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
23 years ago
No car, just an incredible bumper!
jd1
  • jd1
  • Herf-A-Holic
23 years ago
If you're smoking in bed...slow down just a little...with candy like that...why rush?

Yep, still no car and I don see no seegar!
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
23 years ago
too bad it's not one of those interactive pictures where you can rotate the pic by moving the mouse.
jd1
  • jd1
  • Herf-A-Holic
23 years ago
RDC; no need to rotate the mouse...just turn the monitor...sideways...yummy!, yummy! YUMMY!
Mr.Mean
23 years ago
Dam dam dam dam dam dam DAMN!
choner
23 years ago
Talk about nice ASH!

choner
puskarich
23 years ago
That's the breast, er best, looking cigar I've ever seen.
hoagie55
23 years ago
Now this is one where you want to take it nice and slow. You will want to extend your time together and enjoy the experience to its fullest!
donutboy2000
23 years ago
Yikes almighty!!
E-Chick
23 years ago
The best position...cigar style!
jgjam
23 years ago
Bed????? I don't see no stinkin bed!!!

John
ducati996
23 years ago
I know her. She is from India.
BigTony
23 years ago
one word ---- WOW!
colinmcfall
18 years ago
sw48362
18 years ago
#12 I agree! I'd lite her up like the forth of july!
pgje51
18 years ago

just think, she has about 3.5 years of age on her since this was originally posted.
havanaone
18 years ago
Buckle up babe
Goathead50
18 years ago
Users browsing this topic