jackconrad
19 years ago
LOL
1058872.jpg

Click to View Image118 View(s)

ARN
  • ARN
  • Herf-A-Holic
19 years ago
When BOOM!. Holy Crap there was goat cheese everywhere. I believe it was a roadside nubian.....
JTokash
19 years ago
Is that al-kazam? I mean Adam Yahiye Gadahn, or is it Abu Suhayb Al-Amriki, Abu Suhail Al-Amriki, Abu Suhayb, Yihya Majadin Adams, Adam Pearlman, Yayah, Azzam the American, or Azzam Al-Amriki?

Someone should make him disappear... ala ka zammm.. poof.

I just had to delete a lot of things that I just wrote about this piece of fecal matter so that I didn't get banned from the forum.

-JT
Charlie
19 years ago
Fecal matter...LMAO, but that pretty well describes them.

Charlie
DrMaddVibe
19 years ago
Well, I'd slap him...if I had arms.
SteveS
19 years ago
hit him with the same thing you're using to hit the keyboard to send your messages ...
DrMaddVibe
19 years ago
I'd prolly put an eye out!
JHC
  • JHC
  • Herf-A-Holic
19 years ago
ixlr8
19 years ago
Did he walk by a House of Pancakes or next to one of Jimmy Deans sauage plants or something?
He may just need cheering up how about a gift certificate to hmmmm Honey Baked Hams...
jackconrad
16 years ago
Here they come again
jackconrad
14 years ago
Mmmm Goat Cheese
errasa
14 years ago
Of all of them, this guy is the one I'd like to take out myself, my way.
smokestaxx
14 years ago
Roaster Dude
14 years ago
I'd slap the taste out of his mouth[ram27bat]
Roaster Dude
14 years ago
Anyone know how to fit 5 tons of bacon into a MOAB.
Now that would do the trick!!
Users browsing this topic