golden13
19 years ago
After the main event, just hanging out.
It was great to meet everyone.
1062392.JPG

Click to View Image155 View(s)

jetblasted
19 years ago
Where's andy ?
fishinguitarman
19 years ago
He was at the hospital. Somebody pulled his finger off....
sw48362
19 years ago
great pick! Try to cheer WJ up will ya! lol!
nine999
19 years ago
man, does sledn EVER smile?
lou2row
19 years ago
Some are familiar, but how bout some names for the faces?
At least for us that couldn't make it.
It looks like everyone had a great time!!!

lou
wvwa34
19 years ago
great pic gang
wtjvj
19 years ago
I was tryin to smile, but look at those smilin Batsids behind me, that would make anyone nervous.... I`ve heard stories about Pablo. LOL


WT.
Drathaar
19 years ago
It was a great time, if you missed it get your butts there next year! And sledn smiled after the poker touney!
tank71663
19 years ago
Man I gotta work on my timing...

Everytime they take one of these group shots I'm always off somewhere else...hmmmmmmm


Tank
ARN
  • ARN
  • Herf-A-Holic
19 years ago
Great picture gang. What a mug shot!...LOL
I didn't see Kim at first so I figured he was under the table....LMAO.... Great to see everyone is having a great time.
golden13
19 years ago
Sorry for the huge pic guys. I thought I resized it.

As for the names, here is what I can remember. For those of you who I missed or can't remember, maybe someone else can fill in the rest.

1st row: Drathaar (black shirt on left), havanaone, the infamous WT, and GoneSledn (white shirt on the right).

2nd row: BigKerm (white shirt on left), over to Pablo, JRedleg, Pufferbelle (well, just her head), and oldchevy.

3rd row: Me (behind Pablo and JRedleg), MrsSledn, and pentz8.

Again, sorry for those names I cannot remember. Please feel free to fill the rest in.
heynow5151
19 years ago
I can only fill in me, front left
donutboy2000
19 years ago
I thought that they would have had a bigger crowd there.
J.Redleg
19 years ago
Donutboy (great name!), this shot was taken an hour or two after everyone cleared out. We were the stragglers hanging out.

It was great meeting everyone and I hope it happens sooner than later.
CrystalR@CigarBid
19 years ago
Hey Drathaar
I see you in the pic. Hope you had a great time. It was nice to chat with you.
Crystal
CrystalR@CigarBid
19 years ago
Wait... there are a few more of you in there that I remember.
Dang there were a lot of you hanging together. 🙂
Crystal
havanaone
19 years ago
I beleive on WT's left is the Hammer from THH.Was great to meet all of you and hanging out was what we did.HV1
Drathaar
19 years ago
Hello Crystal, it was great talking with you as well. Don't think you got away without your pic getting posted, my time during the week is limited with 10 hour days and being gone 14 hours with the commute. But "CI Girls Gone Wild" will be posted before I go to work in the morning 🙂

Go Navy!
pabloescabar
19 years ago
I wonder what the hell Tank is doing ?
Users browsing this topic