cccbus
  • cccbus
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
23 years ago
Yeah you now what they say gotta compensate LOLOLOLOLOL
cccbus
  • cccbus
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
23 years ago
just posted some of them fine cubies over at the pic site yummy
ajeroth
23 years ago
I don't have a problem getting Cubans here in Germany. I thought most people in the states ordered them from Canada's host of websites... I like Cohibas and Monticristos. I had a problem with the draw and burn on an H.Uppman I picked up in Luxembourg though. I hope it was only a single incident.

Allen
RSPDiver
23 years ago
Hey man, if this is who I think it is, I have some PSD4's. This week has been crazy, but I'll get 'em in the mail soon. My find myself at the LCdH soon. You ever tried an EL? Maybe you should! 😉
cccbus
  • cccbus
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
23 years ago
Hey RSP....how you doing...yep its me...get to work LOL. I know you aint been busy...ROFLOL...yeah I can't wait to have those gars...to help with this cuban roll I am having
:-)
Users browsing this topic