mtstanger
18 years ago
Chuck Norris once ate three 72 oz. steaks in one hour. He spent the first 45 minutes having sex with his waitress.

There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Chuck Norris allows to live.
teedubbya
18 years ago
we can not let this one die

leg tap dog needs the attention
victor808
18 years ago
240
Read the damn signature. Its there in black and white. nothing about charlie brown.

As it is, I'll from now and always be known as:


The coolest guy on the board with the biggest ****** and the largest biceps who can kick all your asses at once and will sleep with all your wives and daughters.
DrafterX
18 years ago
^ lol.... I dare you to drink 12 beers and try to walk out of a bar stating that....
teedubbya
18 years ago
DrafterX
18 years ago
I want tape...
DrafterX
18 years ago
And I mean a real bar... not the girly one you normally hang out at..
victor808
18 years ago
Your desire to see that just reinforces its truth.

signed

The coolest guy on the board with the biggest ****** and the largest biceps who can kick all your asses at once and will sleep with all your wives and daughters
victor808
18 years ago
Hey! I don't hang out at girly bars! Last weekend I was at a wine bar! And we usually go to bars where everyone has trendy tattoos and there's dance music blaring!

signed

The coolest guy on the board with the biggest ****** and the largest biceps who can kick all your asses at once and will sleep with all your wives and daughters
victor809
12 years ago

Still Can't read.



Not mad, I let others have their opinions



I think it is hilarious that you all get all up in arms about my posts and the "Legend" Moniker. Call me names and then say I need to apologize. Funny. Entertaining.



I've already stated, big dog and I are not the same, so has steveR. Bigdog posted awhile back that hes known me for years not "oh surprise"



You guys argue like liberals.



Legend







bigdogbovy wrote:



This is a funny artifact of the transition from the old cigarbid to the new one...
The poster "bigdogbovy" was posting under then name tapout24.... but because it was under the same email acct as "bigdogbovy" all old posts reverted. Here he is stating that he's not bigdog.


gryphonms
12 years ago
Everything changes nothing changes.
Users browsing this topic