hensed
22 years ago
Try the Leon Jimenes Maduro Series, ERDM oscuro. Can usually be had for less them $2.50 a stick right here at Cbid.
Thom
22 years ago
Unfortunately I usually only have time for 1 cigar a day, (2 to 3 on weekends) so when I look in my humidor and a little Homer Simpson voice says "OooOOoo cigars, aarlaggargg..." And then I think "What to smoke, what to smoke..."

Right now my go to cigar, when I'm not trying something new, is Cuesta-Rey Centenario #60. But next up is a nice big box of CAO Gold.

mmmmm cigaralicious
Cigarlovr
22 years ago
For a daily smoke, I stumbled upon some Torano Signature Toro's that were quite nice. I got 'em for around $3-per in a five pack from CBID. I was suprised at the taste and how smooth they were. CAO's are always a good everyday smoke. Recently I've been pufffing on some mini corona Fire's by Indian Tabac that aren't too bad either. Since I can't smoke inside, these give me a good smoke but not to long since it's freezing outside. It all reality, it all depends on your personal taste and income...
eleltea
22 years ago
I cant believe 24 hours have passed since erm8's post and neither Gonz nor Slim has seen it. Emirate, it's a HUGE no-no to post a competitor's website on this website (sponsored by C-Bid/Cigars International). You need to flagellate yourself.
Robby
22 years ago
Genyouwine kounterfit cubans!
Users browsing this topic