jwweod
13 years ago
Topped...
dude this is the scariest/funniest post ever.
glad to hear your ass is good now.
daveincincy
13 years ago
Thanks for the top... [sarcasm] I'm sure I read this all at the time, but don't recall much...maybe that's why I found the OP quite hi-larry-ous.

Then I read the first reply...

... my condolences ...

... I've had that surgery ... complete internals (upper & lower) and externals removed ...

... I felt like a Gorilla was shaking his fist in my a-hole all day long for like a month ...

Advice: Pick up a few gallons of ice cream before your surgery ... nice to have for after the surgery ... any flavor works ... you're not eating it ... you're putting it in a ziplock bag and pressing into the crack of your b-hole to help numb the pain ...

[email protected] wrote:



The advice is quite funny (I guess), but his reply is telling as to why he was such an a-hole on the forum. He was just making up for his lack of having one. 😂
Country
  • Country
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Man I forgot about passing out. My face started twitching and I couldn't control it and then... floor.
Pedros lawn service
13 years ago
This is quite gay... Sounds like a cry for help...
Country
  • Country
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Pedros. Out of curiosity, in your opinion, what about being gay would make someone need to cry out for help.

For the record, The doctor removed all ass tissue that she determined may have become infected with any gay tendencies during the surgery. You can never be too sure when staying safe from becoming a gay! Amirite!? Amirite?

Closet ****ing homo.
engletl
13 years ago
Hey...a Country sighting.

Hope all is well with you my friend
Country
  • Country
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
And for the record, the reason I'm so sensitive about this subject is because I'm a very successful black man who happens to be gay, and I honestly don't know how you can sleep at night.

This is a sensitive topic for me. I'm a sensitive man to begin with.
MACS
13 years ago

And for the record, the reason I'm so sensitive about this subject is because I'm a very successful black man who happens to be gay, and I honestly don't know how you can sleep at night.

This is a sensitive topic for me. I'm a sensitive man to begin with.

Country wrote:



You wouldn't be saying that if I wasn't in this wheelchair!
Pedros lawn service
13 years ago
So are you country catfish?...
Pedros lawn service
13 years ago
I think 99.99999% of the posters here haven't "return to post about my ass"

Sounds Gay-homo to me...
Pedros lawn service
13 years ago
Biscuit lips.
Country
  • Country
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
MACS, as a double minority member (gay and black) I'm fully accepting of your single minority status (wheelchair). It's the straight and narrow from here on out, and heaven everlasting's my reward. Neither God nor man's got nothing on me now. Cmon in, boys. The water is fine.
Country
  • Country
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Pedros, I feel like we've gotten off (no pun intended) on the wrong foot. First impressions are hard (no pun intended) and it's difficult when there are two **** in the hen house (no pun intended.) If there's something I can do to undo the correct perception you've depicted me as, my ball are on the table and I'll come out blazing.


























****.















(Pun intended)
Country
  • Country
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
We're filtering the word ****, cbid???? This is why we can't have nice things.
Pedros lawn service
13 years ago
Country is an attention whore...

Look at me and my butthole!
dkeage
13 years ago

Country is an attention whore...

Look at me i'm a butthole!

Pedros lawn service wrote:




Fixed it
Country
  • Country
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Pedro's, show us on the doll where the bad man touched you.
8trackdisco
13 years ago

You wouldn't be saying that if I wasn't in this wheelchair!

MACS wrote:



TUCKERSDAD!
JadeRose
9 years ago
The infamous "Country's Butthole" thread
Users browsing this topic