When things slow down for me, I will see if I can talk him onto pulling something off at The Oz, where they moved. (Tim Ozgener still owns the place, and it's a cool place to visit, especially all the one of a kind Meerschaum pipes)
They are nice guys, but sort of busy, and growing. I've been by to visit them a few times, (old and new/old place)we have exchanged gifts, etc. I took them some goody bags with some of what is some of my numibombs, minus the cigars.
Since Peyton is now going to St Jude, we don't go to Nashty so much, but my youngest daughter has just settled in there, got her License, and will be cutting hair, up-do's weddings, etc. So we should be there a bit more often, now. I will pay them a visit, see if I can talk them into throwing a gig.
Numismaniac wrote: