rockmeister
17 years ago
Had a fab time with all you guys down there...looking forward to the next visit..
Blacky and I just got back last night from that trip.....now I could use a vacation and rest. LOL
blackfoot11
17 years ago
was 2 much fun. so many gorgeous women, so little time..............
gonesledn
17 years ago
was a great time meeting some new BOTL, and seeing some faces i have not seen in awhile.

Tucker, need a lighter? lean.....
Bluedevil
17 years ago
Glad you guys made it back OK!

Now we need to come up there!!

Thanks for the cheese and Summer Snacks!
niteorday
17 years ago
The sausage and cheese are just awesome. I plan on more today with my beers and seegars. Thank yu cheeseheads.
t33bone
17 years ago
#63, Got the pic. LOL

Fun times we did have. Sausage all gone and cheese 1/2 gone. Great stuff there. Thanks guys and hope to see you all soon.

BTW Carl, I think I had azzburn on the way home. Randy didn't notice cuz he was a little drunk and still drinking on the ride home. LOL






j/k-Randy was fine.

Tuck
niteorday
17 years ago
too late tonkey........................











turkeys got yu number...........................












































gobble
blackfoot11
17 years ago
was a great time. great to see my buds, and meet the noob.............lol!

anyone didn't meet tbone yet, make an appearence at a gathering he's at. dam good bro there.

t, if'n ya got a pic of the lighter incident, put it up bro.............

see you guys up north..................
t33bone
12 years ago
Got to get this going again.
Users browsing this topic