RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
Note the "~" I used. As in about/approximatley/etc. I knew I'd been around a while. Wich I knew exactly how long. Maybe 4 yrs exactly. I wonder how much I have given to CBid in that length of time.
MACS
22 years ago
Gosh RDC if you're anything like me probably thousands. I think I first visited the site in February this year and I have contibuted several hundreds of my income already... DOH!

tarheel4lyf
22 years ago
I made my first post in Oct 2002
cayman2b
22 years ago
looks like my first official post after lurking for a couple months was July 00'.. jeez, and what was the topic!! overbidders.. jeez what a newbie!!!

cayman2b
Steve*R
22 years ago
At some point I believe the forum's history may have been jumbled. I posted from my office in late 1999 before I retired in early 2000.
bloody spaniard
22 years ago
I believe that it's a three way tie between ****** Long, Phil McCrack, and Claude Bawls. No doubt about it.

Ooooops, I misread.
I thought it read, "Who has the longest??"

Mudd Flapps
Slimboli
22 years ago
Steve*R --- CB was around at that time, but the forums didn't start up until the first quarter of 2000 ...
bud451
22 years ago
Yea Heg....us Eagle fans are used to eating the dust
hegemonic
22 years ago
LOL @ bud... yeah, it could be worse though --we could be Cowboys fans... 🙂

*Is threadjacking allowed on MISC boards? Please say yes 🙂
SteveS
barryneedleman
22 years ago
I've been here since about Oct. 2000
wanyburger
22 years ago
hell you could have posted yesterday for the first time and not missed a f'n beat. I still don't know if I should store my stogs with cellos or not. see you at the herf and I'll bring my cane.
penzt8
22 years ago
True the conversations here are repetitive. But in the overall world of cigars what has really changed in the past 100 years? They've developed some new strains of tobacco, created new blends, added some shapes and sizes.

What "new" information is there? Aside from critiques of new brands there isn't much news.




Steve*R
22 years ago
Slim: That could well be.

I officially retired in July of 2000, but put in 15-20 hours a week February---April, vacationed all of May and June. It could easily have been in early 2000 when I began posting.
Users browsing this topic