DrMaddVibe
22 years ago
What's Warner Worth?

That's the question. If you'd take a look at how I answered the question you'd understand that it's a pretty rational comparison.

You could put any one person in the place of Elway(like I mentioned earlier), can he hike the ball to himself? Can he block all defensive linemen by himself? Can he run the passing routes and throw the ball to himself? Can he catch? Is he fast enough? Can he tackle? Can he match up size for size with an offensive tackle? Can he evade and cut? It's a team sport. I've said it, and you said it. What's Warner Worth? Whatever a team will pay him. You can bet that it won't be some teammates paying him! The comparison of qb's...where's Warner match up against them. If you want to compare teams then compare teams all day, but we're talking about Kurt Warner.

FWIW...I mad a ton of cash giving away points to the Pats fans. They thought I was crazy. By the half time...some where even paying up right then.
fritzthetiger
22 years ago
drjothen
22 years ago
Yawn, yawn.

Back to polishing my 8 Fantasy Football Trophies in the last 11 years. I guess if I knew anything about football I would have been 11 for 11.

I wish only the best for Warner but think that he has well passed his prime.

DRJ
DrMaddVibe
22 years ago
Yeah, and I gotta get back to my wife...Morgan Fairchild...perhaps you've heard of her?
drjothen
22 years ago
Hopefully she knows more about football than you do.
drjothen
22 years ago
And I would be more than happy to provide you with a link to our Fantasy Football site so you can show us what you got. It would be a pleasure to take your money as well.

Just drop me an email at [email protected] and you can look for yourself.

DRJ
Users browsing this topic