sketcha
  • sketcha
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Well I didn't expect to permanently break party lines, just an admission of imperfection on the part of G. Dub, which I basically got from you. I apreciate your candor.

Tell me though, honestly if Kerry had been President and taken this stance, would you have been so easy on him?
usahog
21 years ago
That is a very hard question to answer.. I for one cannot stand John Kerry... he has NO morals or ethics and what he's done to American Soldiers/Veterans.. I do not feel I could give you an honest answer for this question... I Thank God every day that John Kerry is not President and also Al Gore for that matter... of course I had more respect for Gore (time heals wounds) until the 2000 fiasco and aftermath...

Honestly.. from seeing Kerry's voting record and listening to his twists.. I do not see this being empossed as strictly as it will be under Bush... I foresee this will fade away soon after the elections... this was something on the front burner brought up again ... It is how we deal with it as in using our own judgements until Castro is gone.. this will continue to be an issue through-out whoever it may be in office...

Hog
CWFoster
21 years ago
I agree that trade would cause the REGIME in Cuba to suffer, and not the people, it worked with the USSR! I also NEVER stated that I agree with everything Bush says or does, but on the whole, I think he does a pretty good job. I do NOT agree with the strengthening of the embargo, and I DO NOT agree with the Patriot Act! I just find the things Kerry has done SINCE he came back from Nam to be VERY disturbing!
MACS
21 years ago
Yeah... and I completely disagree with his new budget, which only gives me a 3.5% pay raise this year. Damn punk. Open the friggin' wallet you a$$!

:-)

There Sketcha. I hated on Bush a little bit for ya! I DID expect a better pay raise.
Users browsing this topic