RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
gerilynnwood6680

"ragheads"????????

what a lovly choice of words for a "god fearing man"

those people who wear turbans do so because it is part of their religious doctrine, and they don't all want to kill us.

do you want me to suggest that all catholic priest are pedophiles?

incidentally abortions destroy a fetus, wars kill people.
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
bloody spaniard

about these laws against suicide. i think any one that disobeys that law should be hung.

do you believe a women should be hung just like a man.
PMoreno349
21 years ago
Bassdude, just out of curiosity, could you be more specific... What exactly was striking you as being in poor taste?

Before you answer, you should consider that comments were sarcastic to meet the passion and extreme language used by Delta... which, I am happy to see he backed away from... at which time, I also conceded that interaction like that is non-ideal. However, to just make extreme comments which ultimately are just a matter of opinion, is only begging for a response.
billyjackson
21 years ago
snowwolf777 ....




Yeah.
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Rickamaven said: "do you believe a women should be hung just like a man."

Answer: No Rick, I believe that only men should be well-hung.
bassdude
21 years ago
I meant these comments. I do see that you conceded.

------------------------------------------------------
Let me just ask you one thing... what is it with you and the murdered fetus thing? Why do you feel so strongly about that? Were you once an abused fetus?

You should do the people of alabama a favor and stop perpetuating sterotypes.

your brand of fundamentalism is a kind of sickness... Tell me what differentiates your radical dogma from Islamic radicals... I hope you are not out sniping people at abortion clinics
-------------------------------------------------------


Users browsing this topic