bullwyf
21 years ago
I went home to WV to vote, drove over 430 miles to do so. There were 10 people in line behind me waiting to vote. I told them I was a Marine just back from Iraq, those of you who recognize my email name know who I am, and they all said they were supporting President Bush also. The polls seem to be a little off. The big cities and rich areas of town were the only areas from NC to WV where I saw any support for the anti war candidate.
dmjdc
21 years ago
This is pure spin...nothing more nothing less. If this is all the Libs have, then Bush has nothing to worry about. If nothing else it shows someone can leave key names off a list and put key names on a list...btw, the list as it appears is inaccurate...but WHO CARES....SPIN!
EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Author: MACS(SW) Date: 10/23/2004 01:30 AM Reply
I can only speak for my ship, but if it is an example of the rest of the military, you may find it interesting to know that when we in the "Chief's mess" refer to Democrats, we refer to them as "F-ing Democrats".

I'd say that 80% of the people on THIS ship vote Republican. All but 2 of the Chiefs do... and the Officers are pretty much the same, all voting Republican with the exception of a couple.


Mac thats why the dems are fighting not to count the absentee ballots from servicemen overseas
Users browsing this topic