dave97402
21 years ago
Mac welcome home and like others have said, and I know I've said before......Thank you!!

Dave
echo4alpha
21 years ago
Welcome home, bro! Now go vote Bush and let's burn down some gars!
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I voted Bush mike. WOOHOO!! Too bad Cali is going to give their electoral votes to John F'n Kerry.
nealep
21 years ago
MACS(SW) Welcome home sailor. You Navy guys shure know how to transport us grunts well! LOLOL

Thanks for your service & your vote. My wife says that we (the two of us) just shouldn't vote because we cancel each other out. I try to get her eyes open, but you know how those Demi-kittens are! LOL

Neal
sketcha
21 years ago
Welcome back, MAC!!!
BeatDragon
21 years ago
Welcome home!

And thanks
CWFoster
21 years ago
Welcome home Bro, and Bravo Zulu for a job well done! Guess my turn is coming up soon! Welcome back to the world!
Users browsing this topic