usahog
21 years ago
I Just exercised my Right as an American and Topped off my Ballot!!!! Mrs. did also...

God Bless our Troops!!!! Go GWB!!!!!

Hog
Gunflintwoodshop
21 years ago
The wife and I went to the big town of Lacon, and I was the 472 person to vote at 5:00 pm. Go GWB! Gunflint
thurson
21 years ago
Hit the polls at about 10:30 this morning, 6 booths, no waiting....good timing.

Go Dubya!
428cj
21 years ago
I was in line at 0610 this morning, and proud to have the opportunity to do so.
penzt8
21 years ago
I voted early today before work. Looked like a very strong turn out at my local polling place. The largest crowd I've seen in the past 6 years.
jjohnson28
21 years ago
I voted before work as well at 9:00 AM over at the
High School and there were about 12 or so people in line,it took about twenty minutes tops.Drove by at 7:30 PM tonight and there were about 50 or 60 people waiting in line.

While I was waiting the kids got out for morning break and about a dozen or so came by and chanted Go Bush!Go Bush!Go bush!

I love living in Orange County Ca,the last conservative stronghold in the State of Kalifornia. :0)

JJ
Users browsing this topic