SteveS
21 years ago
=======================================================
Author: Sonny_LSU Date: 11/03/2004 02:05 PM
Say what you want, but she'd do a better job than both of the current boobs!
Besides, what is her main drawback? Being married to one of the most effective presidents in history?
=======================================================

She is quite a different political being than her husband ... it would be a huge mistake to guess at her potential as a leader by comparing her to Bill ... she is as liberal as they come, while he was pretty much a centrist/populist.

While I agree that she is every conservative's nightmare, I don't think she's electable in 2008 unless something goes seriously wrong in the next 4 years.
cexshun
21 years ago
If Hillary runs, the election will be much worse then this one.

Cheney vs Hillary?

Oh god no...
SteveS
21 years ago
Thankfully, Cheney will not run for President ...
cexshun
21 years ago
Colin Powell in 2008!

I've been wanting him to run for 2 elections now. He's said he won't run. I wonder what kind of skeletons are in his closet.
Cparker
21 years ago
I think if ARRRNOLLLD can get the Constitution changed, he may be the elephant in '08.

Cparker
grond
21 years ago
I agree with Sonny... there will likely be a woman in the White House in '08. I'm voting for Condie Rice!!

Cheers,

grond
bassdude
21 years ago
patiently waiting for Cheney to retire.
MACS
21 years ago
McCain needs to try again in 2008. I'd vote for him.
jd1
  • jd1
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
McCain/Rice 'ought8

BTW, Hillary was already Pres for 8 years..she can't run right? or left?...LMAO!
JonR
21 years ago
Yo Sunny_LSU or Georgia:

Your statement:

"Now, remember this: Not 1, single-solitary complaint from the right about Mr. Bush for the next 4 years........he has been canonized and ranks up there with the best leaders our country has ever had, so quietly bask in his glorious leadership........"

My reply:

Why thankyou Sonny_LSU or Georgia ! Your new found maturity is overwhelming.

JonR
Users browsing this topic