spence28
21 years ago
so the majority in this message post would agree with ann coulter that america would be a better place if women didn't have the right to vote? (she did say it).

Just curious. I mean, apart from NOT being fat and ugly, isn't she just as extreme as anyone?
SteveS
21 years ago
Irrespective of the merits (or lack thereof) of such an opinion, she has absolutely nothing in the world to do with michael moore ... there are many talking heads of both liberal and conservative positions, most of whom are annoying ...

There is, however, only one michael moore ... he has no counterpart ...
MACS
21 years ago
"Anythoughts on Michael Moore?"

You mean, other than the fact that I think about kicking his fat a$$ every time I hear his name?

Nope.
goodwrench
21 years ago
MAC There are many people that feel just like you. I try not to hate any one but that piece of crap sends me over the line just hearing his name. glen
Charlie
21 years ago
Goodwrench

I agree with that statement, seeing him really makes me angry!

Charlie
Charlie
21 years ago
Goodwrench

I agree with that statement, seeing him really makes me angry!

Charlie
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
I feel sorry for him.
He loathes everything that HE is (a rich, white, American male), but he's not stupid.

BTW, if Ann Coulter ever said that she wanted the vote taken away from women, she must have been sarcastically referring to Hillary Clinton, Pelosi, Boxer, Feinstein, etc.
usahog
21 years ago
Shark Bait!!!!

Hog
Users browsing this topic