0patience
21 years ago
Dan,
Don't take this wrong, but it is mighty presumptuous that YOUR god created everything.
Of all the beliefs and religions, maybe they are the same god on alot of the same religions?
Is your religion the only right religion?

Sometimes it is wiser to view things from different angles.

Rick,
how would your life change and what would you do differently tomorrow and the rest of your life?

Nothing. I grew up with traditional american indian beliefs.
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
dapperdan

very nice of you to remember sheba. she is in an excellent kennel and will be taken care of and played with every day.she has been to the same kennel three or four times and she sort of camping out.

dog's have a strange sense of time. she will greet us in a few weeks the same as she does if we are gone for several hours.

RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
jackconrad

45 minutes to the i-15 north and then 4 hours or less with blinders on until we exit at russel rd, the stop before the fwy jams in vegas and 1 mile to our apartment.

area 51? do you believe in aliens? i do.
dapperdan
21 years ago
Opatience, never taken wrong and always look forward to a reply like yours. I don't know much about religion but I know my relationship with Jesus Christ. He is who he say's He is. I know American Indians believe in a one God, my wife is part American Indian on both sides of her family. That makes my children part American Indian and I'm very proud of that. There is nothing more in life that I want to do is introduce my lord and savior the one and only God to all that ask. Sometimes this takes time so if you want to pursue the truth here's my email, I will respond. dandapper at adelphia dot net , Dan
Liz62803
21 years ago
Rick,

Have a safe and fun trip. be safe and well both of you 🙂
jackconrad
21 years ago
Rick do you mean the green guys or the ones that pick the apples?
EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
maybe he is refering to the ones that crossed the border to vote for kerry
Users browsing this topic