echo4alpha
21 years ago
There isn't much you can do. Vaccination won't help against chem weapons. If you're talking about prepping - you'd need a ton of stuff. I'm not even sure you could buy it. If you could, it might bankrupt you.

You'd need chem detection kits, enough 2 Pam chloride/atropine injectors for the whole family, MOPP gear (the whole deal, not just the masks), Super Tropical Bleach to decon, a super filtered way to overpressure your living quarters once it's deconned, shelf stable food that can't be compromised, a water source that can't be compromised. There's just too much to list.

Like Chris said, I'd turn around and kiss my a** goodbye. It's good to stay vigilant, but paranoia is no way to live. I'm a stones throw away from an airbase and wedged between two other major military intallations, so I expect to go first if we're attacked.
usahog
  • usahog
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
No way did I post this thread to make anyone paranoid about this possibly happening.. but just aware.. and Echo, your first sentence was the point I wanted to get at...
"Vaccination won't help against chem weapons."

that is very true... but our Government is spending Billions on these Vaccines already given to the troops and ruled again recently by a Federal Judge to be unconstitutional and have not been thoroughly approved.. have caused many Veterans of our armed service sevier medical problems... but yet there is a plan in action to use these vaccines to help protect against the possibility of a chemical/biological attack... I think $5.6 billion had been awarded to stock pile this stuff.. when I can attest personally this **** ain't any good but yet they keep stockpiling it and another question comes to mind.. How are "they" whoever "They" are going to get the American Public to want to take these Vaccines? because nobody's making any money off these unless their administered to someone....

Hog
echo4alpha
21 years ago
Hog,

Didn't mean to imply that you're paranoid. I just meant that I'm not willing to live like that.

Same thing here with the anthrax vaccinations. I got them and a sh*tload of other shots in '90 during Gulf War I. They aren't bothering me, but I didn't want them to begin with. I sure won't be getting in line if they begin giving vaccinations at the shopping center or YMCA.

Like I said before, I'll just turn around and kiss my a** goodbye if I'm in the middle of it.

E4A

Users browsing this topic