lovelyred
21 years ago
sooo what are we talkin here??? the only places that get shaved are down south!! 😉
MACS
21 years ago
Bloodman - why do you think I haven't joined that fray either. If you don't look directly at them, they will go away. 😉

Thus I am hoping if I don't speak directly to them... same result.
MACS
21 years ago
Besides dammit!! This is my birthday wish thread... take that other crap elsewhere!!! LMAO!
lovelyred
21 years ago
I am sorry that this was brought on to your Birthday Post ........but I am real and am not going away anytime soon.... I hope ... I dont understand the ewasonings of why it is so hard to belive that it is my real pic!! I mean I am not like the hot OINK pics posted or even close... just your average house wife with too much time on my hands!! LOL
usahog
21 years ago
Happy Belated BD Macs!!! read the post on the Cohiba VI on cigars related.. couldn't agree more on the Cohiba's.... My Personal Fav is Cohiba Siglo III 1492's...

Hog
Users browsing this topic