derfladnar
15 years ago
I smoke a 20 minute cigar 2 to 3 times a week....

If you liken dem strong...a personal fav. is Trinidad Habana Reserve Pequenos...these little puppies will put a hurt on my taste buds but not you pocket...I usually pay about 2 buck a stick. A little easier to get and around a buck each are the Trinidad Trini Petites...
theosprey247
15 years ago
Andy,

Have you tried Cohiba Exquisitos? They're great, but a bit pricey. If you want to try some let me know


Javier
chazbo
15 years ago
Oliva Special G maduro
hoyodude
15 years ago
Here's one you don't hear much about: Flor de Copan Bundles Petit Corona. Buy a bundle for @$30 and put them away for a couple years.

You will most definitely be glad you did.
lou2row
15 years ago

Here's one you don't hear much about: Flor de Copan Bundles Petit Corona. Buy a bundle for @$30 and put them away for a couple years.

You will most definitely be glad you did.

hoyodude wrote:



I'll back Hoyo on the Flor de Copan bundles. I got the robustos, and they are very flavorful and well made.
smokinson13
15 years ago
The little Pepin black perlas are nice. Padron Londre Maduros, and TampaSH #4 maduro bundles are nice too.
frankj1
15 years ago
JDN Antano Machitos. I find everything larger than the consul gets increasingly milder in this line up. The machitos should be full enough for commuting...

Frank
prof t
15 years ago
twenty minutes...........I say, take the scenic route and drive slower, enjoy your smoke. Try a DE Egg and tell the wife and kids you will be a few hours late. 🤨
dstieger
15 years ago

BINGO !!



chemyst wrote:
Try cutting lanceros in half.
Smoke the half that might unravel first.
Save the other half for the ride home.

Chemyst


Stinkdyr wrote:



Confirmed. Tried this with three lanceros this weekend. Both halves of Oliva V were outstanding, AB Tempus great also. GH 3 Siglos were great, but I did experience a little unravelling on the footer half; slightly annoying, but was able to lick to moisten and it held pretty well.
borndead1
15 years ago
Muniemaker Brevas. 5 X 48. Made in USA (machine made, 100% tobacco). Just over $1/stick by the box.
frankj1
15 years ago
tried the J fuego origen originals thanks to this thread. great for the cold weather. $12 plus in New hampshire
so what did you try Andy

Frank
riverdog
15 years ago

Try cutting lanceros in half.
Smoke the half that might unravel first.
Save the other half for the ride home.

Chemyst

chemyst wrote:



Yup, I do this all the time, especially when playing disc golf. I'll lick to moisten the cut line and almost never have issues with unravelling.
jkinat
15 years ago

The little Pepin black perlas are nice. Padron Londre Maduros, and TampaSH #4 maduro bundles are nice too.

smokinson13 wrote:




another site occasionally has black perlas for about $40 a box- kinda interesting that the site had the cigars shipped from CI fullfillment...


frankj1
15 years ago
Re: #51 I meant $12 plus for a fiver...
billnyethescienceguy
12 years ago
partagas black pronto

wheel,
danmdevries
12 years ago
For my short smokes, I just grab something from an old cheapo sampler and smoke for as long as I can/as long as I can tolerate it. If I'm just smoking to smoke, I'll deal with a bundle cigar.

If I've got a half hour to myself (and not in the car, too much else going on) I'll have a corona. I bought a box/pack of MUWAT Bait Fish for this purpose and am looking to pick up more small cigars. Got a small pack of Origen shorties on the way

Sure you can make a little corona/petit corona last longer than a half hour but to me, they're the perfect kid-taking-nap-wife-in-bathtub smoke. Break away for 30 minutes, have a beer and a smoke on the deck, return to RL.
billnyethescienceguy
12 years ago
peasant

wheel,
tonygraz
12 years ago
Who is this nood Billynyethemoronblackpartagasguy. 47 posts in one day and none of them worth crap.
opelmanta1900
12 years ago
gee I wonder...
dstieger
12 years ago

Who is this nood Billynyethemoronblackpartagasguy. 47 posts in one day and none of them worth crap.

tonygraz wrote:



busa?
Users browsing this topic