rastusmcnair
21 years ago
Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Bass!!!!
bassdude
21 years ago
Thanks all. I smoked a VR Farmie last night. More to come later today. Thinkin 858 SG original release.
hensed
21 years ago
Just had one of those (858 SG original release) on Sunday. You won't be disappointed with that one either. 🙂
chipslave
21 years ago
Congrats Tony!

I sent you your BOB so you can celebrate! LOL
gonesledn
21 years ago
a world of congrats to you and your family!
bassdude
21 years ago
the 858 was very good. definitely sweeter now that they have rested but a pretty good kick at the end caught me by surprise.
nealep
21 years ago
Toney,

Congrats!! I'm glad that Mom & Son are fine.

Cig. Primate... What part of L.A. are you in? I'm N. of you in Ventura.

Neal
dapperdan
21 years ago
Tony, You got at least 6 weeks buddy. Lots of cigars on the way! a new baby, toooooo cool! I will over night them tomorrow. Almost 10 lbs? maybe 8 weeks!


Dan
Liz62803
21 years ago
wish I could burn one in the little guys honor but as you know I'm off of cigars for awhile 🙂 I'm going to have my mom pick up some egg nog in the next couple days and I'll be sure to make a toast 🙂

thanks bloody! 🙂
MACS
21 years ago
Methinks someone is about to get a few "baby bombs".

hehehehe
DrMaddVibe
21 years ago
Yeah!

Hope everyone is fine. Yes was sent...enjoy...get some sleep...you're gonna need it!
JonR
21 years ago
Yo bassdude:

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!

To Mrs. and Mr. Bassdude.

JonR
E-Chick
21 years ago
WTG Mrsbassdude!

You to Mister!

That's one helluva big baby! Whew!!!

I can feel your smile from here!

Marla
Burky4467
21 years ago
Way to go Mr. and Mrs. BassDude and happy holidays Baby Bassdude and welcome to the world.
Burky
*ferg*
21 years ago
Congrats Tony, hope all is well with the little one and the Mrs.

Happy Holidays.
yatang
21 years ago
Congrats Bass and Mrs. Bass.
sketcha
21 years ago
Hey, way ta' go, T!

Sorry I missed this.

All the best!
Users browsing this topic