hat
  • hat
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
My c-bid shipment is due to be delivered next Tuesday according to the tracking report. My problem with DHL is (not really a bad problem to have) that they may deliver on Monday.....leaving me no real chance of running the truck down before it gets to my house, thereby giving me the chance of sneaking them in the house after the dragon falls asleep.
bjmick53
21 years ago
dhl is an improvement for me. cbid shipped on wednesday and its here friday before i leave for 2nd shift work.
moonman
21 years ago
That is damn funny Hat.Good luck dragonslayer!DHL knocks on my back door when they do finally deliver my shipment.I unfortunately am usually not home and it scares the crap out of my wife.Oops I must have forgotten to tell her I was expecting my next batch of smokes.Smoke em if you got em.
Users browsing this topic