Sonny_LSU
21 years ago
LMFAO!!!!

Righties, the man called you out and you're floundering!

Ricks full of piss and vinegar when it comes to Bush, no doubt, but he has drawn the line.......where are the good 'ol GW idolizers?......Oh, I am jumping on this bad wagon for a ride.......

I, too, would like to read something that legitimately honors and praises GW for his contributions to society. Something that comes in a hard cover.....this should also exclude anything that praises the use of force.

"Looks like several people enjoy freedom without working for it." - So, we are not worthy of freedom unless we are in the military? I am not in that loop, so I am just curious.

andytv
21 years ago
I'm a GW supporter to the extent that I voted for him. The reason that I'm not entering this arguement is that I have not read the books that RICKAMVEN has, so I couldn't possibly debate the points he makes. From the sound of it though, they may be a little biased; sort of like the stuff that was coming out when Clinton was in office. Why should we be baited into fencing with someone armed with volumes of anit-right "facts" athis fingertips. When I was in college and knew it all, I loved to debate,but alas.......I have lost my fire and am now much more content to puff a cigar, down a brandy, and watch my daughter play. I still push the right wing agenda, which I believe is appropriate here in Western PA, an area ravaged by years of liberal government in collaboration with the Labor Unions, but I'm not sticking my neck out on the block for a fellow who can't wait to apply his newfound right-wing conspiracy nuggets to his forum buddies.
Charlie
21 years ago
Rick

You are a real piece of work! Hatred for GWB and his family is really something out of a crazy man's viewpoint! LMAO

Sonny_LSU, since when did you become a leftwinger? Last I thought was that you were voting for Kerry as a vote against GWB, not because you believed or swallowed the Left wing swill!


Charlie
usahog
21 years ago
Man this thread is picking up speed... LOL


"I, too, would like to read something that legitimately honors and praises GW for his contributions to society. Something that comes in a hard cover.....this should also exclude anything that praises the use of force."

Sonny did you finally get through "the Little Engine that Could" and "I Rode the Short Bus, Biography"?? and now ready to work yourself up to reading fundamentals of Rickmaven... LOL

I like Rick, fear my Government... just from the opposite side of the fence ;0)

Try your hand at reading the Bible!!!! there is even praise for you in it!!!!

Hog
EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Never got an answer to my questions. Why am I not surprised
usahog
21 years ago
""Looks like several people enjoy freedom without working for it." - So, we are not worthy of freedom unless we are in the military? I am not in that loop, so I am just curious."

One more thing Sonny... You ask if your not worthy of these freedoms, because you did not serve in the Military... this can be taken in many ways... your curiosity could open you up for a whole lotta slamming...

but the truth of the matter is and you know it as well as anyone... your little rant is just that poor me cr@p we've discussed thousands of times on here...

Your Freedoms you have are something Bought and Paid for by the Blood Sweat and Tears of millions of Vets who answered the call to keep them just what they are "Freedoms" you do so cherish... now it's people like you who have to keep them that way.. so balls back in your court.. what are you going to do to keep your freedoms?

I'll come right out and say it because I'm an Arogent SOB (remember ;0)?) your going to piss and moan about this war, your going to piss and moan about GWB, your going to piss and moan about the military because YOU DON'T Have a clue about what it's like in the Military and or defending those so called Freedoms people like you would rather piss away with moaning about everything rather then take action against just such...

send me your snailer I'll send you one of my old uniforms and a pair of GI issue'd boots... and when the weekend comes you can set up the tent in the back yard and dream about what it's like... Whitey Ford CD playing the tune of "What It's Like" in the background...

Have a nice Freedom Day!!!!

Hog
Intel
21 years ago
Sonny,
I am saying if Rick wants to bash the Bush girls for not serving their country, he should look at his boys they are no different. They did not serve, so are they being served? It is the old glass house thing.
Charlie
21 years ago
Hog

Slow down, hoss, Sonny hasn't even posted on this string!!!! You are responding to him as a result of the other one! LMAO

Rick does stir it up and confuse, doesn't he! Rick and his clone, Jeckl9, are full of hatred for the President and spew the bash by the bucketfull!

Charlie
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
God bless you veterans!

I for one would fight for Sonny's right to die for this country-- hurry, limited time offer!
EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
bloody, you slay me
JonR
21 years ago
Although I don't always agre...er...make that I always don't agree with what Sonny_LSU says I will figh...er...make that armwrest...er... make that I will do "scissors,rock and paper" for his right to make his lame statements.

JonR
andytv
21 years ago
RICKAMAVEN,

Bible conspiracy is old news. If you want to get into this, read The Messianic Legacy (Lincoln & Baigent). The first two sites that I read on your list seemed like book plugs. I've been through alot of this stuff as part of my Masonic Scholar Program (although this book is not on the recommended reading list) and these authors are pretty thorough, if not a little dry. You have to understand this though; if there IS a big secret, great pains were taken not to let it slip out in scripture. It is with modern research and investigative techniques (thanks Germany!), as well as new pieces to the puzzle (i.e. Nag Hamadi) that we are able to begin to get an inkling of what really happened.

Also remember that faith is the cornerstone of any religion, and just cause things went down a little differently than written, doesn't mean there is not value to scripture.
Sonny_LSU
21 years ago
You suck, JR! 😉

Well, I am actually just giving props to Rick for standing tall in the face of tough competition.....he could be stating his case for the humane treatment of chickens and I recognize his research efforts to the cause.

The freedom question was really a question, I really wasn't trying to be a smart @ss......
Charlie
21 years ago
Rick

You seem to like the hard boiled writers of pulp noir, as I do! Have you read any of Richard Stark's novels...."The Grifters", "Payback" are both good examples!

Charlie
Users browsing this topic