engletl
14 years ago

If I may ask (in all political correctness) what is the difference the OpFTH is having to make-up? I mean besides TonyT722 having to wear a dress? What's up with that?? When's that pic coming???

My son started a donation before the Christmas/New Year's holiday at his school which I hope you have received. He has since started another. Can we send local troop deployments with addresses to you to be added to you list??? How does that work???

Thank you sir.
🍺

cacman wrote:



If you got APOs and return home dates...by all means send them to me and I will get them added to OpFTH's shipping list. I am sure Smitty got your donation (if there is no note as to who to thank Bill is at a loss as to where to post a thanks)

Basically I will be making up about $300 of pledge that portercolin51 reneged on. And it totally blows that he got his prizes on my good will in trusting him to keep good on his word (never again)

as for tonyt722 and his promised pic...I can't help you there. but there is always "The Thonginator" to tide you over until said pic finally makes its appearance
dubleuhb
14 years ago


as for tonyt722 and his promised pic...I can't help you there. but there is always "The Thonginator" to tide you over until said pic finally makes its appearance

engletl wrote:


God no more please.
cacman
14 years ago

God no more please.

dubleuhb wrote:


Not that I really want to see a Italian man dressed in a brasarola, but he pledged and promised.
fishinguitarman
14 years ago
I'm still a mooch..........
Numismaniac
14 years ago
dubleuhb
14 years ago
Forgot about this....HA!
t33bone
14 years ago

I'm still a mooch..........

fishinguitarman wrote:


A class act Mooch at that. LOL
TMCTLT
14 years ago

I'm still a mooch..........

fishinguitarman wrote:



I'd like to be your mini-mooch, how do I apply and what would I have to wear?

(no I won't wear that)
TIGERCDW
14 years ago
Still no Tony Dress Pic.

Hell if Tony sent me some Nubs ( mooch ) maybe I'd post the dress pic for him.

TIGER
cacman
14 years ago

Still no Tony Dress Pic.

Hell if Tony sent me some Nubs ( mooch ) maybe I'd post the dress pic for him.

TIGER

TIGERCDW wrote:


LOL… still bitter about that one???

By saying you'd post the pic for him, does that mean we will soon be seeing a Tiger in a dress?
TIGERCDW
14 years ago

LOL… still bitter about that one???

By saying you'd post the pic for him, does that mean we will soon be seeing a Tiger in a dress?

cacman wrote:



Dude.

I'm a fat one-legged guy.

I have no shame.

The NUBS will tell the story.

TIGER
T Z
  • T Z
  • Herf-A-Holic
dubleuhb
14 years ago
Well buddy, do I have to do it ?
kcramer
14 years ago
I may have to add one myself.
Mathen
14 years ago
*Queue ominous music*

Dunh Dunh DUNH!!!!!
ZRX1200
14 years ago
Sheet kcramer.........you gonna throw me on here for not doing the winterblend trade yet? Jeesh!
DrafterX
14 years ago
it's prolly me.... I've been slacking... 😞
Campage
14 years ago
Probably me!? Doctor put me on some medicine and the last 2 weeks were a little foggy. And thanks to Celtic and others badgering me i erased a lot of my pm's. So I can't go back and look. I should hopefully have all that I owe out this week.
kcramer
14 years ago
Nah Z, not you. I actually forgot about that. Thanks for the reminder though...Ha!
delta1
14 years ago
whew
Users browsing this topic