ZRX1200
14 years ago
delta1
14 years ago
ZRX1200
14 years ago
Propadope61
14 years ago
I will never trade with MEWOLF


I just throw them at him


It will take a whle for me to trust Tuck.
He always forgets his end of the trade.
Now Erv Is The best to trade with( I found another LG small batch and I hope you will be at Moose Manor)
The worst trader of them all is that long haired goat t wearing sod buster from Michigan.
I forget his name but heard he was out of cigars


Latley Aden I see is the best trader acording to rolland
lou2row
14 years ago


The worst trader of them all is that long haired goat t wearing sod buster from Michigan.
I forget his name but heard he was out of cigars


Propadope61 wrote:



Is this the gapped toothed cross dresser?
pool-cue
14 years ago

I will never trade with MEWOLF





Latley Aden I see is the best trader acording to rolland

Propadope61 wrote:



Now that is funny stuff right there. Adan is grounded for 15 years now until his cigar is of age, LOL. Now that you remind me, I need to check on Sophia, I think she was sneaking cigars out as well. So put both of them on the list.

PC
Propadope61
14 years ago

Is this the gapped toothed cross dresser?

lou2row wrote:


Who you calling gapped tooth?
Propadope61
14 years ago

Now that is funny stuff right there. Adan is grounded for 15 years now until his cigar is of age, LOL. Now that you remind me, I need to check on Sophia, I think she was sneaking cigars out as well. So put both of them on the list.

PC

pool-cue wrote:




When Aden if of age I will give him his B Day cigar.
Still stored
Guido099
14 years ago
I hear Prop doesn't play fair, does that make him a bad trader 🤔
dubleuhb
13 years ago
Philly Jack
13 years ago

GIDDYUP!

dubleuhb wrote:


Trouble maker... Whats this lets see how many topics we can get locked in two days
t33bone
13 years ago

Trouble maker... Whats this lets see how many topics we can get locked in two days

Philly Jack wrote:


#-o
Users browsing this topic