sr20vet
13 years ago
Received this in the mail today from Gumby. All I asked for was a shirt with the promise to try to get him a shirt from Manchester, NH FD. Bass-turd hid a bomb inside the thing! Damage below.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-kt0sYA3lsLU/UWxFFjZgmfI/AAAAAAAAFP4/zt8j7YAgDSI/s813/P1030881.jpg 

He left his address on the box though so now I can plot some payback. [ram27bat] Anyone know what he likes?



Ordinance found in shirt (yes I'm a total n00b so everything is NH):
Graycliff Turbo Edicion Limitada 2010 - NH
Padilla Series '68 - NH
Punch Uppercut - NH
CAO Italia - NH
2x Felipe Dominicana - NH
Flor de Oliva Giant 10x66 - NH
Graycliff Turbo Two-Headed Monster - NH
2x nips of Bacardi Oakheart - NH
gumby_130
13 years ago
Np buddy, hope the shirt fits. He may need to gain some weight, not hard for us firefighters.
sr20vet
13 years ago
BTW what size shirt do you take?
gumby_130
13 years ago

BTW what size shirt do you take?

sr20vet wrote:


Large unless I'm working out , then a youth extra small.
Users browsing this topic