gumby_130
13 years ago
Iam up 3-1 2 to go
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Giants look like they are Rollin but KC not so much.
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Ok gumby you back on top this week=d>
Chazbo
gumby_130
13 years ago
Til next week.
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Week 9 games within a 3pt. Spread
Broncos vs Bengels
Dolphins vs Colts
Redskins vs Panthers
Bears vs Titans
Ravens vs Browns
Raiders vs Buccaneers
Giants vs Steelers
Lions vs Jaquars
Gumby let's pick the winners of all eight games even up. Let's use MNF in case we tie after Sunday.
Saints vs Eagles
Post by kick off Sunday.
GL
Chazbo



chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Going out of town so I better post my picks
Bronco's
Colts
Panthers
Bears
Ravens
Buccaneer
Steelers
Lions
GL Gumby
Have a good weekend
Chazbo
gumby_130
13 years ago
Ill take the
Bengels
Dolphins
Redskins
Browns
Giants


same on the

Bears
Buccaneer
Lions




gumby_130
13 years ago
Got me good this week , Bro.
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Week 10 all square gumby=d>
Games with 3pts:
Colts vs Jaguars
Tampa Bay vs Chargers
Atlanta vs Saints
Detriot vs Vikings
Eagles vs Cowboys
Bears Vs Texans
I'll pick the winners of the first three and you pick the winners of the last three games.
GL
Chazbo
gumby_130
13 years ago
Ill take
Lions
Cowboys
Bears

Good Luck
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Ill take
Lions
Cowboys
Bears

Good Luck

gumby_130 wrote:


Wish I could be that deliberate. I don't get paid until Friday then I can flip a coin.
Jaquars are awful
Colts coming off a short week
Vegas took a beating last week, 70% of public on Colts
Colts lost to Jacksonville earlier this year, Jaquars only win
Who do I go with:-k


rumraider
13 years ago

Wish I could be that deliberate. I don't get paid until Friday then I can flip a coin.
Jaquars are awful
Colts coming off a short week
Vegas took a beating last week, 70% of public on Colts
Colts lost to Jacksonville earlier this year, Jaquars only win
Who do I go with:-k


chazbo wrote:




Vegas took the beating cause the big favorites all covered and they had to pay a truckload of parlays.
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Gotta take the Colts
Will post my other two picks before Sunday kickoff
GL
Chazbo
gumby_130
13 years ago
5er on thursday night football over/under 43 you pick?
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
🤔 sure I'm game
Will post up by kick off
Chazbo
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Sean, going to take the under
GL
Chazbo
gumby_130
13 years ago
cool, I always like the over.
gumby_130
13 years ago
Dang, Down a 5er and 0-1 not lookin good.
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
My Sundays picks
Tampa Bay
Saints
GL
Chazbo
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Week 11
Games within three pts are
Buffalo vs Miami (Thurs)
Redskins vs Eagles
Tampa Bay vs Carolina
Rams vs Jets
Gumby take the top two or bottom two.
If we have a tie we ca do an u/o games Sunday nite or MNF
Chazbo
Users browsing this topic