nnightmar
13 years ago
Hope you enjoy.

That Monte was the last one from a 2003 box so its ready to smoke.
Fonseca from AGO 10.
TnT is a 2011
Think your gonna enjoy that VF. Surprised me.
Unbanded is a local roll thought you might like!

Tiger says things? ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ
jnichols
13 years ago
TIGERCDW
13 years ago
dubleuhb
13 years ago
Next to take a turn is illinichaser, seems my noob has been paying attention to some of the smokes I enjoy.

Viaje 5th Anny Perfecto, Still up in the air on these.
AF Canones Maduro, BIG SMOKE
WOAM ! nuff said
Tat Havana VI Gordito, Love me some Tat Reds
La Aroma De Cuba New Blend Immensa, NH this vitola
Nestor Miranda Dominicano Oscuro 4.5X50, NH and like some oscuro

Thanks Jeremy for the great selection. Hope all is well with your new home and job.

๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ
dubleuhb
13 years ago
Now the next contestant to play I'm not sure but thinking Grrrr609, from Harper Valley WV. Smacks me with a sweet 5er.

Padilla Signature 1932, Robusto, solid smoke
Black Crown Torp, NH but the second one I've received so far
Perdomo Champagne Noir Figurado, been wanting to try this in this vitola, love the size!
Perdomo Champagne 10th anny Connie, Figurado (in the yellow cello), NICE!
Joya de Nicaragua Antano Dark Corojo El Martillo, great cigar.

Also a Black Ops cutter in the box, what no lighter ? J/K.... Thanks Bro, thems some gooduns.
Oh and welcome back, any friend of Hanks is a friend of mine, now I hope you bombed the snot out of him!

๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ
grrrrr609
13 years ago

Now the next contestant to play I'm not sure but thinking Grrrr609, from Harper Valley WV. Smacks me with a sweet 5er.

Padilla Signature 1932, Robusto, solid smoke
Black Crown Torp, NH but the second one I've received so far
Perdomo Champagne Noir Figurado, been wanting to try this in this vitola, love the size!
Perdomo Champagne 10th anny Connie, Figurado (in the yellow cello), NICE!
Joya de Nicaragua Antano Dark Corojo El Martillo, great cigar.

Also a Black Ops cutter in the box, what no lighter ? J/K.... Thanks Bro, thems some gooduns.
Oh and welcome back, any friend of Hanks is a friend of mine, now I hope you bombed the snot out of him!

๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ

dubleuhb wrote:






Yea i know im slacking lol havent quite build my supply of accrountments back up yet lol.



Enjoy hotm. Thanks feels good to be back.
illinichaser
13 years ago

Next to take a turn is illinichaser, seems my noob has been paying attention to some of the smokes I enjoy.

Viaje 5th Anny Perfecto, Still up in the air on these.
AF Canones Maduro, BIG SMOKE
WOAM ! nuff said
Tat Havana VI Gordito, Love me some Tat Reds
La Aroma De Cuba New Blend Immensa, NH this vitola
Nestor Miranda Dominicano Oscuro 4.5X50, NH and like some oscuro

Thanks Jeremy for the great selection. Hope all is well with your new home and job.

๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ

dubleuhb wrote:



Enjoy Bill. nothing fancy, but tried to hit at least a couple of your likes๐Ÿบ
watchurai
13 years ago
Oh yeah.... ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ
desolbones
13 years ago

WTF do you get the target that has everything already...

](*,) ๐Ÿ˜ฃ ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

Great target though!

nnightmar wrote:




Not real sure, but here's my shot at it (03122120000036555511)!8-[ ๐Ÿค”
nnightmar
13 years ago
dubleuhb
13 years ago
leftyposthole
13 years ago
Bill if desolbones is sending a hit you probably need to by another cooler. Still working on yours.....piglets are pretty rare and I'm having trouble finding a box big enough to get Whitney in, bare with me on this
dubleuhb
13 years ago
Lefty, it just hit the porch, I have to go to work and no time to list the damages. All I can say at the moment is












WOW!
nnightmar
13 years ago
This is gonna be fun...
dubleuhb
13 years ago

I'm having trouble finding a box big enough to get Whitney in, bare with me on this

leftyposthole wrote:


Just give her a one way ticket to Buffalo and I will pick her up, least I can do.
dubleuhb
13 years ago
Well just returned home to survey the damages, Desolbones this left a mark! What a fantastic BOTL, I'm still reeling and just now getting my feet back under me so here goes ;

Viaje Oro Fuerza, me like Viaje!
Viaje Oro La Pequeno, did I mention I like Viaje ?
LG SB III, fantastic smoke!
Party Short, '09, nice
Di Fazio Picaso, NH
J Fuego 777 Robusto Maduro, NH
Oliva ''O'' Robusto, Blue Band, YUM!
Tatuaje Face, Saweeet!
Arturo Fuente Forbidden X 13 ''Keeper of the Flame'', Unbelievable!!
3 from a local roller
PC X2
Short Torp X1, love trying these kinds of cigars.
A complete set of CRA Toros, still sealed in the bag. 10 cigars;
LAdC
Undercrown
LFD Colorado Oscuro
Cohiba Red Dot
Tat Black
AVO Tesoro
Diamond Crown
Opus X
Montecristo White
AB Prensado

Friggen Awesome right ?

Not done yet though, he also put in a 5 ct box of Cain F's !!

And.... a.....

Arturo Fuente Toast Across America 2012 set!


29 great cigars!

Absolutely incredible Greg! Your generosity is overwhelming and I thank you !!

๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ
dubleuhb
13 years ago
Gonna go get changed and see if ole bucky will walk by my treestand, opening day of gun season today. Got a hankering for some fresh backstraps, hopefully I recover in time from that hit and don't fall on my melon.
jnichols
13 years ago
=d> =d> =d>

Man, nice I mean really nice Greg! ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ
harleyd31
13 years ago
Awesome hit right there!!! And good luck in the stand today Bill!!
nnightmar
13 years ago
Outstanding!
Users browsing this topic