hank56
13 years ago

I have two Hank addys!

ZRX1200 wrote:





I didn't realize I was that popular.
hank56
13 years ago
Focus folks this is about campage not me.
grrrrr609
13 years ago
ZRX1200 got a trinket too.....something i saw in an old thread
blueboy
13 years ago

Yupper Guinness is good!!!

hank56 wrote:



Been a while since I had one.


Well Campage is going get his butt handed to him
grrrrr609
13 years ago

Focus folks this is about campage not me.

hank56 wrote:






Yes....campage is OUTTA smokes
hank56
13 years ago

Been a while since I had one.


Well Campage is going get his butt handed to him

blueboy wrote:





Been a while for me as well, hold on glug glug. OK now it hasn't been a while. LOL
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Campage log off? He coulda at leasts called us bastids first....rofl
hank56
13 years ago
I bet he's out of Guinness Stout too.



Oh the humanity, I swear that aughta be against all civilized law!
hank56
13 years ago

Campage log off? He coulda at leasts called us bastids first....rofl

grrrrr609 wrote:





Well he did threaten to. Cool now we can really start some chit stirrin...
blueboy
13 years ago

I bet he's out of Guinness Stout too.



Oh the humanity, I swear that aughta be against all civilized law!

hank56 wrote:



🍺
grrrrr609
13 years ago

Well he did threaten to. Cool now we can really start some chit stirrin...

hank56 wrote:





Rofl
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Blueboy still here.

Blueboy, im dave nice to meet ya.

Im an azzhat from a few years ago. Hank and i and well few others may or may not have stirred ummmmmm some chite here.
hank56
13 years ago
Does kind of take the fun out it tho, him not squirming and trying to be brave and all.
grrrrr609
13 years ago

Does kind of take the fun out it tho, him not squirming and trying to be brave and all.

hank56 wrote:





Yea it does......wait till his porch is gone, he be back
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Probably looking for his bourbon.
grrrrr609
13 years ago

Probably looking for his bourbon.

ZRX1200 wrote:





Oh no we drove the poor man to the bottle.....













Guess he be outta booze too
hank56
13 years ago

Probably looking for his bourbon.

ZRX1200 wrote:





He's prolly outta Bushmills Black too I bet.
grrrrr609
13 years ago

He's prolly outta Bushmills Black too I bet.

hank56 wrote:





I aint had a drink in over 10 years.....and then i drank cheap chit.....what is bushmills black
Campage
13 years ago
No, I left to see if the subject matter would have changed by the time I came back...


Wishful thinking I guess.
hank56
13 years ago

I aint had a drink in over 10 years.....and then i drank cheap chit.....what is bushmills black

grrrrr609 wrote:




Only Gods nectar is all. Old Bushmills Black Label.


FYI Old Bushmills is the oldest licensed distillery on the planet. Suk that you Scotts!!!
Users browsing this topic