chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
4-4
You can pick MNF
gumby_130
13 years ago
You got the Giants vs Green Bay pick
crgcpro
13 years ago
thanks Chazbo.I got my 5'er yesterday.

Pro
gumby_130
13 years ago

4-3 I'm up with one game to go.

gumby_130 wrote:


you got to win this game for a tie. Can i have GB if you dont pick?? They are down 7-0 right now ill still take them
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Ok you got GB
gumby_130
13 years ago
You take MNF if we tie this week
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
I'll take the Eagles
Chazbo
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Good week for ya Gumby
Browns side bet
Won wk 12
If my math is correct your down 2 fivers
On to week 13
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Wk 13
Not many games within 3pts. Lets try o/u this week
Thurs. Atlanta vs Saints. 56
Sun. Green Bay vs Vikings 47
Sun. Detriot vs Colts. 51
Sun. Patriots vs Miami 50
Sun. Denver vs TB. 50
Sun. Steelers vs Ravens 43
In case of a tie you pick the winner below
you can take first three games or last three.
MNF Giants vs Washington
Chazbo
gumby_130
13 years ago
Alright sounds good, Ill take the over on all the first three games. Im due for an o/u win 🙂
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Over Patriot/Miami
Over Denver/TB
Under Pitts./Ravens
GL
Chazbo
jpellegrin
13 years ago
How can you have Baltimore vs Ravens when Baltimore is the Ravens????? If youre up for anymore action let me know I would got a 5er on a game! Maybe Baltimore to win and Ravens to lose?
gumby_130
13 years ago
Dang bad start 0-1
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

Dang bad start 0-1

gumby_130 wrote:



Gum by haven't you decide to stick to basketball yet? LOL!
gumby_130
13 years ago
Dog gone it Bobbo!!! I going to play these dang gone contests and bet on flibbin football til I win some or til Im out of cigars! I dont have a gambling problem even tho I was in the Nascar contest and never watch a complete race before in my life! I will bet you cigars that i can stop gambling at any time. Anyone have the spread for the turkish league water polo game? So Mind yo own buzzziness bobby...gosh



BTW hope all is well. Can i borrow some of your cigars to bet with :)



gumby_130
13 years ago
2-2 you got Over Dev\TB 50 under Pitt\Bal 43
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
DENVER OVER
PITTS split

gumby_130
13 years ago
dang, you win again. UP 3 anything on MNF?
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Gumby you can pick the game tonight
gL
chazbo
gumby_130
13 years ago
Got to go with the NY Giants after beating down my Packers
Users browsing this topic