dubleuhb
13 years ago

03113260000200728760


:-"

hill5673 wrote:


Looks like you confused my postal lady. Or there is a limit of 5 boxes a day.:-"
hill5673
13 years ago
Yea I don't know how it can go from " Out for delivery" to "Missent".

Hopefully it will get there today.
dubleuhb
13 years ago

Yea I don't know how it can go from " Out for delivery" to "Missent".

Hopefully it will get there today.

hill5673 wrote:


I was leaving for work when she pulled up, kept handing me boxes, musta forgot one is all or her arm was tired from reaching back and handing them to me. Dunno.
King
13 years ago
USPS around holidays is iffy I try to stay away from shipping to much during the Holliday season GL on you're package brother...


Can someone fill me in on this? How it works and who's everyone bombing? Just Dubs?
hill5673
13 years ago
Happens when I sent stuff to Paul too. Stuff takes forever to land.
Maybe when they see it's going from NY to NY they don't understand. 😣
hill5673
13 years ago

I was leaving for work when she pulled up, kept handing me boxes, musta forgot one is all or her arm was tired from reaching back and handing them to me. Dunno.

dubleuhb wrote:


That must suck for you. [frypan]
hill5673
13 years ago

USPS around holidays is iffy I try to stay away from shipping to much during the Holliday season GL on you're package brother...


Can someone fill me in on this? How it works and who's everyone bombing? Just Dubs?

King wrote:



Yes, you are supposed to send everything in your humi to him.
Numismaniac
13 years ago

Stands for "Hit Of The Month"

Some deserving Brutha or Sista gets the snot bombed out of them during the month they hold the title.

mikey1597 wrote:






just him ....King,


PM Tiger for the details
delta1
13 years ago
dc# 0309 2880 0003 1119 7918, eta Monday

This has been a good month for dubleuhb: he also cleaned everyone's clock in the NASCAR Sprint series contest, so the box includes my loser's share from that one too. I'm sure some eagle eyed bro here would've noticed the duplicate tracking # and wondered "WTF?" just pinching pennies here...
dubleuhb
13 years ago

Yea I don't know how it can go from " Out for delivery" to "Missent".

Hopefully it will get there today.

hill5673 wrote:


I guess they need to take a look at it in Buffalo for some reason.#-o
dubleuhb
13 years ago
Now it's back in Rochacha Hill, what da heck did you do ?
crgcpro
13 years ago

Now it's back in Rochacha Hill, what da heck did you do ?

dubleuhb wrote:




It must have been ticking!
hill5673
13 years ago
Wtf
The po needs to get their chit together. Those Flor del turdos will be all dried up before you get them..
dubleuhb
13 years ago
If you put your return addy on it, it just may be at your door in the morning.
hill5673
13 years ago
I dont get it. It was out for delivery...
sd72
13 years ago
Gotta pay extra to get the round trip?
dubleuhb
13 years ago

I dont get it. It was out for delivery...

hill5673 wrote:


I didn't get it neither....😲
dubleuhb
13 years ago

Gotta pay extra to get the round trip?

sd72 wrote:


We'll see where it ends up tomorrow.🍺
hill5673
13 years ago
Maybe there wasn't enough weight. If it comes back I will add more...
dubleuhb
13 years ago
Well I finally Tracked down Hills Hit today, they never delivered it even though there was three boxes on the porch. Tracking said notice left, uhm no! Drove down to the PO and they had it, 🤔 .

Anyhooo, here goes;

LP 9 Robusto, great googlymoogly!!
Illusione CG : 4, Nice!
WOAM!!!!!!!
Tat J21, SUMMABIT....!!
JDN Antano 1970 Gran Consul, nice smoke!
Viaje S&B, the new one, white on black band, I have lot track of what they are.m,

Dang Bro, that is some hit!, Thanks a ton! Look forward to herfin again soon.

🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮
Users browsing this topic