z6joker9
13 years ago
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
You're gonna dream of us and our freaky stashes tonight aren't you
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Damn






I'm like a cubs fan with this!
jnichols
13 years ago
shovelgrrrl
13 years ago

Damn






I'm like a cubs fan with this!

ZRX1200 wrote:



Perhaps a private consultation with the judge prior to next year's contest....
Numismaniac
13 years ago

You're gonna dream of us and our freaky stashes nightly aren't you

whtwtrman79 wrote:





At least that's what I was hoping for, hehe!!!!


Let's just keep those PM's private, LOL
shovelgrrrl
13 years ago

At least that's what I was hoping for, hehe!!!!


Let's just keep those PM's private, LOL

Numismaniac wrote:



What happens on PMs stays on PMs. -B
shovelgrrrl
13 years ago
And the winner is....drum roll......

8-[


Victor809.


https://www.cigarbid.com/FORUM/c/posts/m/3551443/Mustache-Contest--Ill-likely-regret-this#post3551443 


The runner up is Whtwtrman79, and everybody in the final four gets a prize, that's Gumby_130 and Numismaniac.


Well done all - a very nice group this time. Some of our past winners are still sporting fine 'stashes, but I try to spread it around. Uh, the prizes...you know. [whip] [whip] [whip] [whip] [whip]

Winners, PM me with your addresses, and I'll get your prize packs out as soon as I get back into the US. You'll have them by Christmas. You might want to reinforce your mail boxes.
gumby_130
13 years ago
Thank you for the contest. top 4 stash. will train harder next year.
Numismaniac
13 years ago
Thanks, my dear.............I really appreciate the generosity, honestly some of the previous winners smoked our staches/tails.

My wife wants to thank you 'cause she was tired of that scruffy goattee, LOL...........I already miss it :(

I was glad to trim that stache, though, I was tired of either having to wax that sucker or constantly be fighting the hair outta my mouth!!!!

gumby_130
13 years ago

Thanks, my dear.............I really appreciate the generosity, honestly some of the previous winners smoked our staches/tails.

My wife wants to thank you 'cause she was tired of that scruffy goattee, LOL...........I already miss it :(

I was glad to trim that stache, though, I was tired of either having to wax that sucker or constantly be fighting the hair outta my mouth!!!!

Numismaniac wrote:



+1 same with me, its though having a stach when your clean shaving most the time.
victor809
13 years ago

And the winner is....drum roll......

8-[


Victor809.


https://www.cigarbid.com/FORUM/c/posts/m/3551443/Mustache-Contest--Ill-likely-regret-this#post3551443 


The runner up is Whtwtrman79, and everybody in the final four gets a prize, that's Gumby_130 and Numismaniac.


Well done all - a very nice group this time. Some of our past winners are still sporting fine 'stashes, but I try to spread it around. Uh, the prizes...you know. [whip] [whip] [whip] [whip] [whip]

Winners, PM me with your addresses, and I'll get your prize packs out as soon as I get back into the US. You'll have them by Christmas. You might want to reinforce your mail boxes.

shovelgrrrl wrote:



Wow...

I call shenanigans!!!!!
I demand a recount!!!

Or something like that.... This is impossible, with so many fine mustaches in contention... 🙂
jespear
13 years ago
Guess I'll have to up the Andro-Gel for next year. 🤦

Thanks for a fun contest and congrats to the winners. =d>

( Y'all can STILL "bomb busa", even though i didn't win. ) w:d/
shovelgrrrl
13 years ago
I'm baaaack. Bwahahahaha. [whip] [whip] [whip] Winning mustaches will soon have some sweet goods to enjoy - and no, I'm not sending myself. You'll just have to wait to see what you're getting. Hehehehe.
Numismaniac
13 years ago
so's most of my whiskers, just not as long, hehe
shovelgrrrl
13 years ago
All four winners' packages are on the way. Uh, that is to say that I've mailed the goodies to the winners...you know.
victor809
13 years ago
I find this to be highly irregular... 🙂
victor809
13 years ago
Ouch!!!! Package arrived just as I was packing to head to Seattle! (Excellent timing by the way)...
Looks like I got smacked with 4 beautiful looking Ave Marias, 2 Gurkha Liga S2s... (small batch? I'm intrigued), a MoW Ruination, a 5 Vegas limitada 2010, a Little Gomez that may not make it through the night, Padron 1926, a My Father (love those) and an Opus X....
Top that with a jar of what must be the prickly pear jelly I keep hearing about and a new mexico T-shirt!!!!

I'm gonna have to send more nekkid pictures aren't I....

Thanks so much for this!!!!
Numismaniac
13 years ago
NICE, I got a bump today as well, pic coming, thanks again ..........Miss Beth, I can't thank you enough

an Ave Maria (big sucker), Gurkha Liga S2 MIcro Batch, (does look interesting), 5 Vegas 2010 limitada torp, MOW Virtue, My Father, Padilla Sig 32 torp.................and, I gotta do some research La Vieja, smells YUMMY, and yello cello.................thanks again, and again.

Enjoy yours Vic, and have a safe and and Happy Holidays.
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
Wow, nice prize package
Users browsing this topic